Chapter 36

When Rimbaud put on the police uniform, he raised his arm, the moisturizing bandage on his body made a tightening sound as the body stretched, and the round fishtail connecting the thin waist was rolled up on the wavy edge of the fish tank.

When he turned around, he saw Bai Chunian sitting cross-legged on the bed with his upper body naked and playing with his cell phone while holding a pillow.

There is an old long scar on Alpha's chest. The scar spreads from the chest to the side of the waist. The scar is 20 cm long. Because the injury is too severe and the infection after stitching, the traces left are very deep, and there are even some places due to hyperplasia and convexity. It looks so ugly that when I take a shower and dry, I will unconsciously hold a pillow in front of my chest, so as not to let myself see it.

Bai Chunian noticed that a gaze seemed to fall on him, so he raised his head and just met Lan Bo's gaze.

Rimbaud stared at the scar for a while, then turned his head and continued to wear the police uniform in silence, buttoning the leather vest belt,

The air in the bedroom seemed to solidify into lumps, otherwise it would be difficult to breathe. The phone was no longer so fun. Bai Chunian lowered his head and stared at the sheets in a trance. After a while, he pulled out a new black vest and put it on him from the cabinet by the bedside. He raised his head and smiled at Lan Bo: "Ugly?"

Rimbaud turned his back to him, quietly buttoning and tie.

Suddenly, a pair of hands was wrapped around his waist, and Alpha's hot chest was attached to his back. The temperature was transmitted to his body through the moisturizing bandage, and his body also became hot.

Bai Chunian hugged him from behind, his lips lightly pressed against the side of his naked neck, which was exposed outside the bandage, and laughed softly: "You are so indifferent."

Rimbaud didn't seem to be in the mood to be intimate with him, and even struggled twice in resistance.

Bai Chunian relied on the alpha's strength and size to clasp his hands from behind, revealing his canine teeth and tentatively biting near the omega's fragile and sweet back neck glands.

Rimbaud turned to look at him, his eyes were a bit complicated, as if he was reminded of a memory by this scar, so his attitude suddenly became indescribable indifference and estrangement.

But the more omega looked at him like this, the more irritable Bai Chunian felt. He had been a tactical commander in various teams for a long time, and quickly controlling each team member from body to heart was his strength, but it was also his occupational disease. He gets irritable when he can't fully control a person.

"Why don't you talk." Bai Chunian's grip on his wrist gradually increased. At first, he just wanted the omega to calm down and speak honestly for a while, but as Rimboa struggled more and more, Bai Chunian forbearance. He couldn't stop biting the back of his neck. The skin on the back of the omega's neck was so delicate that it was easily scratched by the alpha's sharp canine teeth.

At the moment when the powerful pheromone of alpha was injected into the gland, Lan Bo's body was forced to soften, and he lay on the bed weakly. Bai Chunian bit out two rows of blood oozing tooth marks on the mermaid's gland, and the spicy wine smelled information. The pheromone penetrates into the gland and reacts with the marker cells, forming a lion-shaped emblem on the superficial skin. The marker is temporary and disappears when the pheromone injected into the gland is exhausted.

Bai Chunian turned the mermaid who was a little tired from the toss on the bed over to face him, resting his hands on the bed and watching the omega's slightly parted lips.