Chapter 29

The computer in the lobby once again issued an electronic sound warning:

Subject 857 was successfully injected with aelerant hallucinogen.

Experiment No. 857 is growing rapidly

The incubation period ends after five seconds.

five,

Four,

three,

two,

one

Experiment No. 857's electro-optical ghost awakens at maturity, please be on high alert, please be on high alert

Snake has a keen sense of hearing, and immediately gave up the ghost hunter who had attracted his attention, and turned around in anger.

The differentiation level of the glands of the order Snake female has reached the m2 level. Every time the gland is upgraded, it must randomly acquire a differentiation ability that matches its own biological characteristics. The higher the level, the stronger the differentiation ability obtained.

The smell of berry pheromone in the air became stronger and stronger, and the snake girl's eyes almost went crazy. She recalled two floating eyes and flew back to their sockets. He tore off the medical gauze that covered his eyes. In the gland, recklessly unleashes a "swamp" of M2 differentiation capacity.

In an instant, the hard ground melted into muddy water, and the feet of the people standing on it sank uncontrollably into the swampy ground.

All things that can be grasped and climbed have turned into thin mud. People can only helplessly sink into the muddy ground. The speed of falling into the swamp is faster than that of the real swamp. Think more about the second monster that appears here.

Even the steel bars supporting the building softened. The steel bars running through Bai Chunian's chest turned into muddy water and ran away. Bai Chunian lost his support and fell from the ten-story suspended platform, smashing a tiny piece of water in the turbulent sea. spray.

Rimbaud jumped into the sea involuntarily.

Lu Yan repeatedly used the Cunning Rabbit's Cave to shuttle between floors, but to no avail. The m2 ability of Snake Girl covered a huge area, and the ground of all floors became a solidified muddy swamp on the surface, and the entire B building was in a state of melting.

Snake glanced down at the roaring Houhai, raised the corner of his lips contemptuously, and resolved the little things that were in the way.

He lightly shook the tip of its tail, the dark brown snake tail had a golden hollow scale at the end, the scales shook and rattled, the snake raised its jaw slightly, and his eyes fell on Lu Yan, who was struggling across the floors.

Snake Eye's companion ability "Rattling", which can force a random target to resonate with itself.

Lu Yan's body suddenly stiffened, and his brain was filled with the noise of fingernails scratching the blackboard countless times. Immediately, all the nerves from the brain to the limbs were numb, and after a short period of numbness, it was like a severe pain that shrapnel exploded in the body.

The petite body of the omega fell to the ground, Lu Yan curled up into a ball and tightly covered his mouth, not allowing himself to scream, and his body was slowly swallowed by the muddy ground.

Just before Lu Yan was about to die from suffocation by the muddy ground blocking his mouth and nose, his body suddenly became lighter, as if something was holding him up under him. Black vines, woven into a vine net to support themselves.