Start

.:YESTERDAY:.

Just yesterday Jake English and Dirk Strider had a strife on the roof. Then luck happened it started to rain. They both paused for a moment as the rain poured.

"We should be getting back inside we might catch a cold." Dirk said to Jake with his usual poker face.

"Come on Strider it's just a little rain, we could stay out here for a little while longer." Jake said with a smile on his face, not minding the wounds on his body.

"Fine, but it's not gonna be my fault if you or me gets a cold." Dirk smiled a bit and picked up his katana.

"That's the spirit." Jake's smile turned into a smirk as he gripped on to his two pistols.

.:TODAY:.

Jake groaned as he woke up, his body felt weak and in pained. Maybe because of his wounds, he thought to himself. He noticed that a certain Strider was not in bed, which was odd since Jake is always earlier than him in waking up.

Jake walked downstairs slowly since his body was killing him and saw Dirk sitting down at the dining table just finishing up his breakfast.

He suddenly notices Jake and stood up and walked up to him. "Looks like your awake."

"Yeah. My question is why are you up so early? Usually you wake up at ten."

"It is ten dude, ten twenty-two to be exact." Dirk said with a slight smile.

"Wh-" Jake suddenly coughed then let out a sniffle.

Dirk went closer to him then checked his temperature. "Jake you have a fever."

.:TIMESKIP:.

Dirk took Jake back to their room then placed him down. Jake was burning hot, coughing mess.

"Dirk I feel much better! Come on Roxy and Jane are waiting for us!" Jake whined.

"Well too bad, you have to stay in bed. Besides I canceled all activities we planned with them."

Jake let out a sigh. "So Strider what would you like to do?" He faced Dirk who vanished. "Great, Dirk left."

Within minutes Dirk came back wearing a maid outfit. "Hello Jake-sama."

Jake's face turned more red than before. "Dirk what in godzooks are you wearing!?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about. Now I am gonna give you your medicine. " He pulls out a teaspoon and a bottle of medicine out of his pocket. He poured the medicine then held the teaspoon near Jake's mouth. "Open wide."

Jake obeyed then opened his mouth, once he tasted the medicine he coughed. "Bluh! What flavor is the horrid medicine?"

"Cherry. Now you have to rest." Dirk gave him a small kiss on Jake's lips.

"Dirk your gonna get sick as well!"

"I don't care, look at how much of a fuck I care." Dirk flopped on the bed and hugged Jake.

"Diiiiirk!" Jake whined.

"Jaaaaaake!" Dirk shouted back. "I will tell you a story so you'll fall asleep."

"Fine." Jake huffed.

"Once upon a time, there was a prince and a page they loved each other but it could never be. So they ran away together they lived a good life then until a witch came and poisoned the prince. The page mourned for his beloved prince and found two friends to help him kill the witch, a rogue and a maid. They went to the witches castle and when they met the witch she put a spell on the maid so theaid attacked the rogue. The page was all alone until he-" Dirk noticed Jake, fast asleep. "I'll continue next time. Good night my fair page."

He kissed Jake once more then took off his shades and Jake's glasses then slept.