Did you say lemon?

A majority of you asked for a lemon so I tried my best to make one though its not really one. I am so sorry if it sucks. As you could see I am kinda new to the lemon story making. Don't forget to comment and vote!! Love you readers!!! <> <3 ALSO I forgot to tell you to be prepared for this chapter! Since this contains gross and dirty content.

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Remember I said I could wait for me and Jake to get back together? Well I lied. Now this is my chance to get him alone, make him my own, it will be divine.

Once we got upstairs Jake was about to go in his old room. I quickly stopped him by grabbing ahold of his wrist. "Hey, remember your clothes are still in my room." I whispered in his ear which made his skin crawl.

"O-Oh yeah.... I forgot." I could tell that he was blushing with pure embarrassment.

I pulled him into the room and purposely locked the door.

"Dirk why did you-" I cut him off rudely by pinning him onto the bed. "D-Dirk! What in blazes is wrong with you?" My emerald eyed lover was blushing now in a deeper shade of red.

"I want something Jake." I told him. He looked at me with a confused look.

"What do you want Dirk?" He asked with an expression that looked like he knew the answer.

"You."

Before he could say anything more I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. He looked quite shocked on what I did but what was more shocking was he kissed me back. Jake then took off my shades and placed them at the side.

The simple kiss didn't last long as I bit his lower lip slightly begging for entrance. He fully cooperated with me and opened his mouth slightly to let my tongue in. My tongue explored his mouth until I chose to wrap my tongue around his.

After a while I broke the kiss and looked at him with seductive eyes. "Are you ready?"

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

God, he has me wrapped around his flawless finger tips and the problem about this is I'm loving it. Right now we just had a makeup make out and now he wants us to go further.

"Are you ready Jake?" He repeats his question again. "If your not we could sto-"

I cut him off there. "I'm ready." I knew I could trust him so I agreed.

"Are you sure?" Dirk asks to be sure.

I give him a nod. "Just be easy on me, alright?"

"Promise." He give me a reassuring smile then strips off his clothing.

I quickly stripped as well then sat politely waiting for him to be done. Once he was done he gently pressed his lips onto mine.

Quite after our passionate second make out session I made my way down to our lovely carpeted floor. I gripped onto Dirk's dick and rubbed it gently.

I over hear his few grunts of pleasure. In curiosity I rubbed it at a faster pace and as a result I heard louder grunts and moans from the blonde. This time, I gave his dick a slight lick. To my surprised he pushed my head so I could take in the cock fully.

"U-Um Jake, c-could you move your head u-up and down?" Dirk asked with a stuttering voice.

I followed what he said and started to move my head up and down. I heard loud moans as I did so, which meant I was pleasing him.

"J-Jake! I-I think I'm g-gonna-" He got cut off by his own loud moan. His orgasm went down my throat directly which made me shiver.

I bitterly swallowed his big orgasm and removed my mouth from his cock. I quickly got up and sat down on the bed.

"Wanna go further?" Dirk asked walking a bit closer to me.

"If you want to." I give in a few breaths. "To think that I was mad at you and now look at this." I mumbled out.

He gave a slightly noticeable chuckle and looked at me.

"Hm?" I cocked a brow as he continued to look into my eyes.

"No, it's just that your so perfect."

I roll my eyes and give him a small smirk. "Shut up and fuck my Strider!" I suddenly got impatient. Guess it must be gay hormones or something.

"Yes sir." Dirk laughed at my out burst. He then slowly inserted his cock inside my anus.

I give out a few yelps of pain as he did so. Golly, that will hurt tomorrow. He distracted me by giving a few kisses around my body.

Soon, the pain melted away and was replaced with pleasure. I released a moan of pleasure followed by another, and another, until I was a moaning mess.

"Dirk!~" I moaned. The pleasure was like taking over me. "M-More!"

"What was that?" I could hear him tease.

"J-Just fuck m-me!" What has gotten into me? Oh yeah, him. Like a common cold I get infected to easily.

"Alright. Tch, you're really cranky when we're doing this, huh?" He smirked at me.

"Shut up Strider and move." I mutter.

To my surprise Dirk didn't give another snarky comment but did what he was told to do and started to move his hips. I let out a few moans here and there.

"G-God, your s-so t-tight!" He states out loud.

He starts to move faster until he hit my sweet spot. "A-Ah!" I let out a loud moan.

He widens his eyes slightly then gave a usual Strider smirk. "Oh you like it there, huh?"

I nod being my usual flustered self. "Y-Yeah..." My voice was slightly higher than before.

Dirk started to abuse that spot. My moans got louder and louder by the second. I could start to feel that I was gonna burse.

"D-Dirk I-I think I'm g-gonn-" Dirk rudely cut me off.

"I-I know me too."

After his lasts thrusts I felt a quite hot liquid exploding inside me. It felt incredible.

.:SMALL TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY 50 SHADES OF DESPERATENESS BY ERIDAN AMPORA:.

After cleaning up our 'little mess' we bothe flopped onto the bed in defeat.

Suddenly I heard the door creak open and see little John in his big state of shock.

"Ah!" He made a girlish scream and ran off to Heaven knows where.

"Crap." I murmured.