Babysitters

Notes: Hi guys! I decided to continue this story since a certain person asked for more (you know who you are! •v•) This chapter is dedicated to jakesbootyshorts for asking for more aaaaand I read one of her//*his stories about Jake and Dirk taking care of Rose since Roxy died ;^; but it is a really beautiful story so I recommend it 100% so I had an idea what if it's summer vacation and Roxy and Jane go out of town for a week so they needed Jake and Dirk to babysit both John and Rose (And Dave and Jade since those two live with them) I hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to credit jakesbootyshorts for giving me this idea!

.:JULY 17, 2015 (TODAY):.

"Oh come on!" Roxy groaned. (Un)Luckily she was sober enough to argue with Dirk. "Just for a week then me and Janey will pick them up in no time!"

"No." He said coldly. He was not good with kids, one time he forgot to feed Dave both his breakfast and lunch. "I'll end up killing them in a day."

"No you won't! Besides you are now dating Jakey and he is great with kids." She did have a point there Jake was awesome with kids.

"But it's a week Roxy, a week. Jake might be busy remember he has late shifts." Dirk crossed his arms.

"Please Dorky! I mean Dirky. Me and Janey are desperate and the rest have plans, come on! I helped you take care of Dave multiple times. You owe me!" She whines.

Dirk let's out a sigh of defeat. "Fine. Just drop them off tomorrow and me and Jake will take care of the rest."

"Thank you!" She hugged him then gave him a small peck on the cheek. "You are the best!"

"Whatever, just go." Dirk looked away. Yeah Roxy was with him in tough times but him handling four children, four. Hopefully with his boyfriend's help the kids will be fine.

When Dirk snapped out of his thoughts, Roxy was long gone. He suddenly felt a small tug on his pants he turned around to see his small six year old brother.

"Dirk who was that?" He asked with curious eyes hidden underneath his triangular shades which looked exactly like Dirk's but smaller.

"Just your tiring aunt Roxy." Dirk replies plainly. "Hey Lil' bro guess what."

"What?"

"Rose and John will be coming over tomorrow." Dirk informed his sibling with a unnoticeable smile.

"Really? Your not joking right?" Dave asks just to make sure.

"Bro, I never joke around."

Dave nods then soon walks off to explore his house.

.:The next day:.

"Okay Dirky and Jakey here are John and Rose." Roxy gave out a grin and presented the children.

"Hi!" The little Egbert waved at the two. "My name is John Egbewt and I am...... this much!" The little boy held out six of his fingers.

"Well that's swell John!" Jake chuckled.

"Yeah so fuckin' wonderful....." Dirk grumbled.

"What does fuckin' mean?" John asked.

"Fuckin' means mating." Rose explained.

"What's mating?" Jade asked curiously.

"Oh I know that answer to that!" Dave volunteered. OH. HELL. NO. "It means in-"

Luckily Dirk covered his brother's mouth. "It's just a way to get women pregnant."

"Oh...." All four kids said at the same time.

Dirk knew that this was gonna be quite a challenge