Lies will bury memories

Hi guys! Pls do enjoy this trash. I try my best to please you all. I love you guys! <3

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

After a while Dirk came back. Only this time he seemed a bit off. Like, really off. Great, now I'm being paranoid again. Jake, come down.

"So what did Cali say to you?" I asked him trying to cover my anxiousness.

Truth about me is, I was once born into a mafia gang, weird right? I know, anyway, by the time I was suppose to be in freshman year I escaped like anyone else who didn't like the way their life was planned out would do. The only people who knew where I left to was Calliope and Caliborn, Calliope, I trusted her with that information as for Caliborn, well, he found out for himself. I never kept in touch with them ever again, actually, never stopped today.

"Caliborn actually," Dirk sighed. Not a good thing. "He said that you are a competing heir to a long mafia gang. He's a total nut job right?"

"Yeah right...." I look away from him I couldn't lie in front of Dirk's face I just won't allow myself to.

"Jake? Are you hiding something from me?"

"What? No." I lied again but still looking in a different direction.

"Look at me Jake." I hear Dirk say. "I want you to promise me that you won't keep anything from me."

I turn around to see Dirk's beautiful orange eyes. I let out a unnoticeable sigh. "I promise."

I, Jake English, lied to my one and only, Dirk Strider. Is the world ending soon? I'm pretty sure that's a yes.

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Jake is now acting odd well, more than usual that is. It was never hard for him to look at me straight, well, maybe because he never tried to. (Pun intended) Was he hiding something from me? No, he would never.

This is English we're talking about, the boy who is an open book. He could never hide something and get away with it. It would be impossible. Yet, Caliborn did seem quite serious on the phone.... Nah, Caliborn is always serious on the phone.

"Jake we should check on the kids." Yeah try to escape the awkward zone. I'm so smart.

"Sure."

.:TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HUSSIE'S BROOM SELLING SERVICES:.

After the kids were done swimming we cleaned up the pool and then cleaned the kids. Directly after that they fell asleep in an instant. It sure was a long day.

I headed towards me and Jake's room and saw Jake already sound asleep. He looked exactly like an angel. That is, if I had to imagine one.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" I mutter as I hop on the bed. "It's not fair."

"I was just born that way." Jake surprisingly sat up with a cocky smile. Why is he so god damn sexy sometimes?

"I thought you were asleep..." I muttered.

"I tried to but I couldn't." Jake sighed. "AH!" Be suddenly screamed.

"What? Are you hurt?" I was concerned as can be until he furiously shook his head. "Then what's wrong?"

"Your boxers!" My boxers? I was confused until I just realized I was just in a baggy shirt and my boxers. "They're horrifying! Take them off!"

What the hell does he mean? My boxers are perfectly fi- Oh. OH. I suddenly gave a sly smirk. "Of course I will."

You all know what happened next. ;) Yeah, I just didn't want to make a lemon since my lemon skills are trashier than my regular writing skills. (•V•) if you are ever lonely/ in need tell me. I will talk to you all if I have to. Since I love each and last one of you. Bye-bye! <3