Stay cool

Hi my lovely readers! I hope you don't hate me for that awful last chapter. Though I think you may like this chapter. Enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote! See you at the end of the chapter!

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Shit, shit, shit. "Well? Are you gonna stand there murmuring curse words or are you gonna look me in the eyes."
The brit's voice sounded impatient.

I slowly turned around to see Jake's gorgeous emerald green eyes. "H-Hey Jake..." Damn I stuttered, what kind of Strider stutters? The answer is me.

"Well?" The emerald eyed bastard smirked. He was fucking amused with my nervousness.

"Well what?" I asked. "What is there I need to say?"

"Maybe for starters an apology." He gave a bastard smile.

"Sorry." I murmured under my breath, showing that I was truly annoyed.

"What was that?" Jake asked with dramatic movement. "I didn't catch it."

"I'm sorry." I groan in pure annoyance.

"What?"

"I AM FUCKING SORRY, OKAY?" Well lookie there, I lost my cool.

"Woah okay," Jake chuckled. "Stay cool. But anyway I forgive you. Though that doesn't mean we're dating again. I think we need some time to focus on the children."

"Okay." I was obviously heart broken by that statement but I knew I had to win him back again. This week is starting to get a lot interesting and it's only Tuesday!

"Now come on, you must eat your breakfast." Jake giggled. He is so perfect.

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

Why was he so perfect? I let out an unnoticeable groan as I saw him talk to John. He is just so- UGH.

He makes my world go upside down. I am such a idiot aren't I? The answer is a big yes.

"That was beautiful you know." I remarked at the back of him so that he wouldn't see my blushing face.

"Shit." I heard him murmur which made me giggle a bit.

.:TIMESKIP TO THE PRESENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAVE STRIDER'S TIME STRAVEL SERVICES:.

After he was done eating I assisted him in cleaning his dishes. All was awkward until my little sister's best friend, otherwise known as Rose came running in.

"Uncle Jake! Uncle Dirk!" She called out.

"What's wrong?" I asked the blonde girl will full concern.

"It's hot! Me and the rest want to go swimming!" She replies.

"Dirk what do you think?" I ask my boy- roommate.

"I think that's a great idea." He gave me a really small smile. "We still have that small kiddie pool right?"

I gave a nod. "I pretty sure we still have since we're a bunch of hoarders."

"True." Dirk agrees with me. "Okay Rose."

"Yay! I'll go tell the rest." Rose cheered then ran off. She could either be truly different from her sister or exactly the same.

"I guess we should be finding that kiddie pool, huh?" Dirk held my shoulder which made my face heat up.

"Y-Yeah...." I cover my face in embarrassment. Dammit, I guess the tables turned, now I'm the flustered one.

.:TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY COOKING WITH LE GAMZEE:.

"Woah it's dusty...." Dirk remarked as he opened up the garage.

"Remind me to clean it." I sigh. It will take forever for us to find the kiddie pool with all of this dust. "I guess we better start looking."

"Yep." Dirk said purposely popping the 'P'.

.:ANOTHER TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ARADIA'S DIE CARE SERVICES:.

"Found it!" I grinned successfully as I held the deflated kiddie pool in the air. It has been an hour for us to find this damn thing.

"Great, 'cause I think I just saw some rabid raccoons on my side." Dirk brushed the dirt off his clothes.

I let out a chuckle. "Well let's get going! We don't want a wild raccoon eating off your face!"

We quickly got out of that horrid place we call our garage. Hopefully I never go back in there ever again.

"Kids!" I chirped and there came my sister, her best friends, and the two boys running towards me already in their swimsuits. "Looks like your all ready, I'm impressed."

"Yep!" Jade giggled. "We all really wanna swim so we prepared early."

"That's great," Dirk chuckled slightly. "Just wait for me and Jake to get changed." Dirk gave me a smirk.

What is he smirking about?

Hello once again lovely readers! Did you like this chapter? If you did or did not please comment. Should the next chapter be a lemon? Comment and the majority of the vote will choose the fate of the next chapter. As always don't forget to comment and vote or even follow me! (\*v*/) bye-bye!! <3 <3