It's time to say good bye

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

It's been a day since Dirk has return. He would never leave home this long. Where was he?

Was he actually kidnapped? Who would do this? Why would they do this?

And that's where it hit me. Caliborn. The douche wants me to compete so he must've captured the person I love and care about. Typical him. He's like a child who complains when they don't get what they want.

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

When I opened my eyes I saw a really bright light. Holy crap am I gonna die? Wait no, it's just an extremely bright lamp.

"This is not Jake!" I hear a voice enter. It was a male.

"Well sorry! Mew never told us what Jake looks like." An extremely familiar voice boomed.

"Though," The male voice paused, like he was thinking. "We could you this guy."

"How?"

"This guy is the boy toy of Jake."

Only one person I know uses the word boy toy. Caliborn. What a douche he is, kidnapping me for his plan.

"Oh!" The female voice said, interested. "So what's the plan?"

"You'll find out." I could hear Caliborn say proudly.

What could the plan be?

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

"Hey Jake?" Jane asked.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, Jane and Roxy came to my house to pick up John and Rose.

"Yes Jane?" I look at her.

"Are you alright?" Jane's bright blue eyes now filled with concern.

"Terrific." I lie. I could never tell them that Dirk has been captured, it would break their hearts. I would never want to do that.

"Alright...." The cute raven haired girl said, probably suspicious.

"Anyway," Roxy butted in to the conversation. "Where's Dirky?"

"Work." Lie.

"Ha ha, very funny English, Dirky never goes to work." Roxy giggles. "Now, tell us where he really is."

"I'm telling you he has work." Another lie.

"Okay, if you say so." Roxy picks up Rose while Jane picks up John. "We'll be off now."

And by that, they left. Now, time for me to find my Strider.

Crash

Well what was that? Sounded like m- GEEK GAD, MY WINDOW. My beautiful window, broken; in pieces; shattered. Who could've done this?

When I find out who I'm gonna- OO! A DVD the douche who did this left something. Better watch it.

When I got to my living room I placed the DVD in my ever so trusty, DVD player. First I saw static then I saw a man, not just any man, I could recognize that face anywhere, Caliborn.

"Is this thing on?" He stared cluelessly at the camera. "Oh wait, it's on." Caliborn's lips formed into a no good grin. "Hello Jake. I know you don't want to come to The Felt mansion but now I'm giving you a reason to. Bring the boy in."

Somebody suddenly kicked a guy in front of the camera. The guy had blonde hair, pale freckles and orange eyes. Dirk.

"Dirk?" I ask, like anybody could reply to me.

Dirk looked up towards the camera then quickly looked away.

"Dirk here decided to pay The Felt a visit. He would like you to pick him up. When you do, well, if you do, we could I don't know, start a certain competition.... What do you say?" Caliborn's grin only got wider by the second. "You have nothing to lose. You know, except the boy of your dreams. Make you decision fast."

The tape stopped there. This couldn't be real, I'm probably just having these nightmares, yeah, I'm probably sleeping next to my beloved prince. Though this seems to real to be a dream. This must be real. Which means Dirk's life is on the line.

Time to make decision. I got nothing to lose right? Well except my everything that is.

Hi! •v• sorry if this took too long! There is really slow internet T^T. But! I am so happy!!! This story has reached 1.02K!! I can't believe this story would get so popular that it would reach 1.02K. Thank you all for being interested in this story!! And that I continue to please you all. Bye-bye! Thank you all once again.