How to punch a bitch

Hi again! This will be the second to the last chapter until ending it. I just love you all and I hope you will read my future stories.

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.
.:BACK TO THE PAST BROUGHT TO YOU BY JADE'S DOG SERVICE:.

Once Jake was carried to the infirmary Cronus literally pushed me and Aranea out of the room. What an asshole.

"Vell (Well) that was fun and all, we should remind Kankri the places in the manor." Cronus said smoothly.

"I guess you're right..." Aranea rolled her eyes. I knew what she meant, she wanted us to bump into Jake. Smart girl.

So we were off.

.:BACK TO THE PRESENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAMA VRISKA'S 88 WAYS TO COOK TROLLS:.

Like Aranea's plan, set it was true. We did bump into Jake. But the question is, does he know I'm his boyfriend in a stupid ass disguise?

Aranea gave him a wave. "Hello Jake!"

Jake gave her a smile, a true and genuine one. With that I felt a hint of jealously kick in. "Hello Aranea," He then turned to me and Cronus. Jake then scoffed, "Cronus, and- Do I know you?" Yes you do, I'm your god damn boyfriend.

"No you don't," Cronus said before I could even open my mouth. "He started staying here after you left."

Jake looked at me carefully then blinked his eyes a few times. "Oh sorry," He says to me politely. "You just look like someone I know back at home." I am that someone dumbass.

"I get that a lot." I try to join in the conversation. "I guess it's just the face." I shrug. I really wanted to tell him but something told me to wait a bit longer, when I could talk to him privately.

"Yeah I guess you're right." He says sadly, almost disappointed. Did he want to see me?

"Vell (Well) chief, me and Aranea are gonna go for dinner." Cronus gives a slightly confused look. "Kankri vanna (wanna) come?"

"Ah- Yes." I roll my eyes. "Would you like to come with us Jake?"

"I would love to!" He laughs in joy.

We then started to roam around the manor trying to get food.

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

There was something about this Kankri guy that reminded me of Dirk. Was it the face? Or was it his actions and the way he talks?

There was something going on. And I need to find out what.

After a while of going around the manor I came to a halt.

When Aranea noticed she turned at my direction and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes." I said, somewhat unsure with my answer. "I just feel a bit tired."

"Would you like me to take you to bed?" Kankri asks slightly polite.