Close your eyes

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

There was nothing but trees from the eye can see. No sign of Caliborn anywhere. And no sign of Dirk either, I would suspect him to be watching now.

"Jake?" Calliope said.

"Yes?"

"Are you sure my brother isn't here?" She was scared, I could see it in her eyes. "I don't want you getting hurt you know." That was when I realized that Calliope wasn't scared of her death, she was scared if mine.

"Don't worry about it, your brother won't find us here, I mean not yet." I flash a smile at her direction.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I could see my cousin stiffen. "I'm just a bit paranoid and well-"

"Afraid?" My smile turns directly turned into a disappointing frown.

"Exactly." She murmured.

"Well no need!" I try to give her a pat on the back to you know, make her feel better. "I'm here with you. Now, let's get going shall we?"

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Where was he? The damn trees block the fucking way.

"Dirk?" A figure tapped my shoulder.

"What the he- Oh, hey Aranea."

"May I ask why you're still here?" The blonde girl started to tap her feet in annoyance. Somebody's on their period this week.

"Well, I am waiting for my boyfriend to get out of that game, then I'll leave." I said plainly with a shrug.

Aranea then mutters something under her breath. There was something up with this girl which I didn't like. In my opinion, she was totally on her so called 'shark week'.

"And you do know that there are gang members here who might know that you escaped." She whispers.

Shit.

"No I didn't."

"Well," Aranea then pulls me up. "Come with me." She then starts walking, forcing me to follow.

"Why?" My eyes, which were hidden by my shades glared daggers at her.

"You don't want to get caught, yes?" My friend gives me an innocent smile.

"That's the plan yes."

"Then come with me."

I knew I couldn't argue with her, yes she a sweet girl, but she could get her hands dirty if she wanted to. And I'm too kawaii to die.

After a very silent walk we suddenly came to a halt. I noticed that we have stopped in front of a room.

"Aranea, why were we walking to a room?" I cock a brow.

"Oh this is my room." She giggled. "And this is where you would get your costume."

"You keep costumes in your room?" Weird girl.

Aranea looked like she just read my mind. "Not because I have costumes in my room means I'm weird." The blonde opens the door, giving me time to get in of course and then slammed it shut.

"Woah, you don't want to wake the neighbors." I joke. A very dry and unnoticeable joke.

"Here," She shoves a stack of neatly folded clothes and a white wig. "Try these on in the bathroom and show me when you're done."

"Yes ma'am." I mutter and then does what she says.

After changing and placing on that tight and itchy white wig I left her bathroom to show her my costume. To be honest a red sweater, black jeans and shoes, and a white wig doesn't look half bad on me.

"You look great!" She clamps her hands together. "One more thing,"

"What?" I groan.

"Lose the shades." Those words stabbed through my chest, leaving me to die on the ground.

Lose. The. Shades? What does that mean? I can't do that. She doesn't have control over me.

"What?"

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

No sign of Caliborn.

Ugh.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to die yet but if I want yo get out I have to find him.

"Jake!" I looked towards Calliope's direction. She was at least a few feet away from me, she looked paler than usual, she seemed terrified.

"What is it Cali?" I looked at her with deep concern.

"H-He..... He..." She struggled to talk. My cousin, for once, looked absolutely stiff.

"He what Cali?" I started to walk slowly towards Calliope.

Until I noticed something, something which made me stop walking. I could feel myself slowly gripping onto my pistols. There was a figure behind my cousin.

"He found you." The figure grinned and pulled his right hand away from Calliope revealing a dagger with fresh red blood on it. Calliope then fell directly to the ground.

I was now completely frozen. It felt like my body couldn't move. I was doomed. My cousin was now dead.

"C-Cali?" I felt tears streaming down my face.

"Y-yes.... Ja-ake?" Calliope said quietly. She was bleeding to death and I couldn't do anything about it.

I give her my best smile on a time like this. "Close your eyes..... Everything will be okay."

"A-alright..." She did what I said. "Good luck." Calliope murmured then coughs out blood. My cousin then stopped breathing. She was dead, and it was my fault.

"How do you live with yourself?" I grit my teeth facing the familiar figure. "How could you live with yourself knowing you killed an innocent?" I then fell down to the ground, weeping.

The figure chuckled at me. "She wasn't an innocent," The figure then started to walk towards me. "She was my sister." Caliborn?

Aaaaahh! I'm super duper sorry for keeping you all waiting. (I understand I'd you hate this fanfic now T-T) Today is a very special day..........

It

Is

My

Birthday!!!!!

I am so siked! I love you all. I can't believe I'm turning -insert age here-
I'll see you guys soon!!! If you want talk to me!! Bye-bye!! <3 •v•