Put yourself together

Hi here's your update! Hope you enjoy! •v•

"Dirk what is the bloody hell has gotten into you?" Jake scolded his cool boyfriend. "This is so unlike you, cursing infront of minors!"

"Actually Jake that is a lot like me, like a lot. I am not ready to take care of kids." Dirk replied as he leaned on the bedroom wall.

The kids were watching a movie in the other room so it was just them two.

"Dirk you sound like you just found out that I am pregnant with your baby." Jake tried to resist the urge to laugh.

"Whatever." Dirk let out a small sigh. "I don't know how to do this...."

"Don't worry," Jake patted the blondes back and gave him his famous smiles. "I will be by your side the whole time."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Dirk nodded. "Alright, I trust you."

"Good," Jake gave his boyfriend a quick peck. "now let's get back to the kids."

Dirk simply nodded and followed Jake to the other room. "Kids we're ba-"

Dirk stopped as he heard John and Dave cry, he ran towards them. "What happened?" Dirk was scared as shit.

"R-Rose played a scary movie!" Dave wiped his tears.

"Yeah!" John agreed.

"What was the movie?" Dirk asked the two male kids.

"I-it was about a wed monster and a blue one that eats cookies....." John sniffles out.

"Also a huge yellow bird and a vampire that counts!" Dave followed.

"Are you talking about Elmo?" Jake asked trying to resist the urge to laugh but failed.

"Yes, they are talking about Elmo. There acting like a bunch of babies doing so." Rose remarked with a frown of irritation.

"Yeah! And they said girls are babies!" Jade high fived Rose.

"Girls you come with me." Jake said with a smile.

"Why?" Jade asked with curiosity.

"Because we are gonna make popsicles!"

"Yay!" The two girls cheered and happily ran out the door.

Jake gave Dirk a sly wink and followed, leaving Dirk to deal with the boys.

"Alright boys wanna have revenge on the girls?" Dirk asked with a smug smirk on his face.

"What are we gonna do to them?" The two both asked at the same time.

"Oh I have something prepared for them...."