Push my buttons

Hi my dearest readers! I would like to tell you all that my older sister actually read this story and she doesn't know I created it! I feel so embarrassed.... Anyway! That's enough of my life let's go to Dirk and Jake's shall we? •v•

.:CALIBORN'S P.O.V.:.

I knew that once I made and sent that tape Jake would come running here, trying to save his beloved Dirk. That sounds so romantic it makes me sick.

"Caliborn."

Ugh

My twin sister, Calliope. She always wants to ruin my fun! It's not fair.

"Yes?" I turn to her with a annoyed expression. I don't hate her, oh no, I despise  her with all my heart and remaining soul.

"Do you think what you're doing will actually do you any good?" She asked being the good will of the family, again.

"Yes!" I shout. "If I do this we could finally have the competition which means I could destroy both you and Jake." A life without Jake and my disgusting sister, sounds like paradise.

Calliope gives me a pitiable pout of disappointment. "And will that make you happy? Being all alone? Just for power?" I hate it when she tries to guilt trip me, since, it usually works.

But not this time.

"Yes it will! I make my decisions alright? Me! And I am deciding that Jake and you will be doomed." I could act like a child sometimes but my sister just likes pushing my buttons.

"Okay. Then I'll leave you to it." She says with a disappointed attitude. Served her right. Calliope then left me alone to do whatever I please.

.:CALLIOPE'S P.O.V.:.

My brother could really push my buttons sometimes. Who am I kidding? All the time! I try to help him and now he thinks I'm against him. It's so hard to have a brother who doesn't care for you as much as you care for them.

Maybe that's just me job, to try to keep my brother on the correct path, but sadly it's not going out so well. He just refuses to listen to me. Do I bore him? With all of my sisterly concern? Probably.

Maybe I can talk a bit more then I need to but I'm just trying to help. I guess my brother doesn't need any of my help.

"Hey, Cali." An arm suddenly wrapped around my legs. I turned to see a blonde girl. Vriska Serket. The apprentice of the Snowman, one of our strongest members of The Felt.

Vriska could be a bit.... Aggressive, but she is just six. You can't expect a lot from a child.

"Why hello there Vriska." I smile at her sweetly.

"Why did you look upset?" She tilts her head in curiosity.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't lie to me Cali. I know you're lying." Vriska frowned. She says then, "I could tell when people are lying."

I let out a huff. "You're right,"

"Like always!" The little Serket gave a prideful grin.

"My brother just doesn't listen to me."

"Maybe because you're booooooooring!" Vriska giggled.

"Yeah," I laugh sadly and look away. "Maybe."

Hi! •v• I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Another one is coming really soon! Don't forget to vote and comment and if you want to follow trash like me then you could do so! ( no one can stop you from doing anything) Keep believing in yourself! Bye-bye!! <3 •u• /