End?

Hi guys! This might be the last chapter before officially ending this fan fiction. Don't worry I'm right now working on another Jake x Dirk story. If you want, during my free time I could take requests and create short fanifiction.anyway, enjoy the probably final chapter!! <3 •v•

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

"Hell no." I shook my head like a child.

"Come on Dirk!" Aranea groaned. "You'll wear contacts. I swear I won't look at your eyes until the contacts are on."

"Promise?"

"Obviously." My blonde lady friend rolled her eyes. "But seriously, yes."

"Fine." I mutter. I removed my shades and took the eye contacts which were a bright red. I placed on the bright red contacts and checked how I looked. "Okay you look now."

Aranea opened her eyes and gave me a huge smile. "You look different, which is a good thing. Your new name is Kankri Vantas, an old felt member who mysteriously disappeared. You are very talkative."

"Okay? Do I really have to act as the guy?  I just want to find my boyfriend and leave."

"If you want that to happen without you getting caught I suggest you have to act and look like Kankri."

"Fine." I groan.

"Good boy, now let's practice your attitude." Aranea smiled so 'innocently'.

Great.

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

He.....killed her. He must pay.

I felt more tears stream down. One of my cousins....my friend, was murdered cold bloodedly by her own brother.

"Well that was fun I admit," Caliborn just kept swinging his dagger around. "We must go on, right? Everyone here is waiting for you to die." My monster of a cousin gave a corrupted grin.

"You killed your own sister," I ignored
Caliborn and continued, "Why?"

Caliborn gave me a annoyed scoff, "Why? WHY? Maybe because she was so damn annoying. She deserved what was coming to her."

"She was only trying to help you!"

"Enough!" Caliborn shouted, fed up. "Time to die."

I couldn't die. Not yet.

Caliborn ran towards me with his dagger trying to stab me. I swiftly dodged it then tried to shoot him, sadly, I missed. He then threw a dagger at me.

Ouch.

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Me and Aranea left her room and went back to where Jake was. Luckily I saw him, though there was something off about him, there was something on his stomach. Just then, Jake fell to the ground.

Jake?