Let the game begin

Hi! The story has now reached 1.22k!! I'm so happy!!! Thank you all for reading my stories!! I love you guys so much! <3

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

I looked at the mansion in front of me. Home bitter home. The place where I could never fit in, even if I tried. This place I call 'home' has haunted my life as long as I could remember.

Now, I had two choices, the first, I could run away and only pray that Dirk could escape by himself while the second, I could bust open the door hopefully escape with Dirk without participating in that horrible competition. I'm gonna have to go with option two, my boyfriend needs me and I have to do something.

I bust open the door to be welcomed by guns. Ah, looks like kicking open the door wasn't the best way to sneak in. To be honest this wasn't a sneak in at all. I'm such a failure. Sorry Dirk I guess you have to wait.

"Oh hello there." I give a weak smile. "I'm back?" I chuckle. Man I was an idiot.

"Well, well, well." Oh great, Caliborn with is dramatic entrances. He's worse than me. "Looks like you chose to save that Dirk boy." What a bastard.

"Obviously." I roll my eyes, unamused.

"Well if you want him you have to survive the competition." The red eyed boy gives me a grin.

Great.

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Here I was, in a unknown room, locked up. This day can't get any worse.

"We caught Jake! We could finally see the competition!"

I stand corrected. Things can get worse like my boyfriend getting captured.

I stared into the darkness I call 'room' temporarily of course. This was so frustrating, I wanted to cry but I just couldn't. I've seen things and people die and leave me, Jake is just another. Though that doesn't me I shouldn't care.

Great, now I'm fighting with myself. I must be very lonely. I didn't have anyone to talk to.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, my door creaked open to find a blonde, a very familiar blonde. She had white glasses, blue lipstick, and a average height. Then it hit me.

Aranea. Aranea Serket.

What was she doing in a place like this? How? When? Why? Ugh, fuck it.

"Aranea?" I ask, still not believing that it was her. "Why the hell are you here?"

She enters the room and closes the door. "Yeah," She gives a weak laugh. "It's me. Why I'm here is a long story."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to give you something." Aranea says silently, like she was trying to let nobody else listen but me. "And to tell you that Jake is in serious trouble."

"No shit." I mutter. "What are you gonna give me?"

"This." The blonde takes out a doll. What shit was she trying to play?

"A doll..." A creepy doll if I must add. Looks handmade. Aranea probably sewed it.

The doll kinda looked like Jake. Probably was a doll of him.

"Yes, this will be your ticket out of this room." Aranea said, like she was a mad man. Which, she probably was.

"How will t-"

"Sorry Dirk that is all I could do for you. I have to go. Good luck." With that, Aranea swiftly exited the room leaving me alone.

I look carefully at the doll. Looked pretty normal to be a ticket out of here. Nothing really caught my eye until I saw a small note at the back of the doll the said, 'PULL ME'

What was this? Alice in wonderland? Out of curiosity I pulled the note which lead to long line of string which lead to a key. A key!

I mentally thanked Aranea and unlocked the door slowly.

Jake I'm coming.

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

What was the competition about you ask? Well, it is about who would be the leader of the mafia gang, duh. How? This is kinda like the hunger games, except that you won't go to a mystery area to fight. Yes, we battle to the death, what do you expect? We would play a game of cards and the winner becomes the leader? No.

This competition shows if we're tough enough to lead one of the toughest gangs in America. If we were, well you'll be fine, if not, you won't survive a minute. Hopefully, after all this time, I still remember my previous training when I was a kid, which, I highly doubt.

The competition or how Caliborn likes to say 'game' was about to start. Though before we start this game our previous leader, Lord English, my uncle would have to say a speech. To be truly honest, I never really liked him that much.

Speaking of the demon, he just walked in which means time to battle soon. Knowing that I or Calliope could get hurt or killed in this so called 'game'.

"We are here today to witness a battle to show who is truly worthy to become the leader of The Felt. These three, all have English blood running through their veins, were chosen to battle each other to the death for one championship title. May you all gave an even chance of winning." Lord English then sat down in his fancy thrown.

I guess this is it, time for me to fight. Not for myself, but for both Dirk and all I care about.

"Let the game begin."

Woo! The ending is almost here!! Don't worry I'm planning on making another Jake x Dirk which involves Dirk , a time traveler trying to save a certain Jake English (Sorry but in this story Jake is still part of a mafia T-T) though on this one Jake decides to stay as a mafia. See you lovies later!! •v• <3