Nice days change soon

This story is getting quite popular! I am glad that people are liking it. I hope you enjoy!! Wuv you all!!! <3 (•V•)
Special thanks to:

Fullmetalssj
JohnEgbert3
MusicalXPanda
PurpleZodiacStar
RavenMakara
flamesforavantas

For being so supportive about this story and my bullying problem! As well as my lovely readers!! See you all later! <(•<-)/ <3

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Damn English. He fucking ruined my hair. I know, that sounds vain of me but it takes hard work to fix my hair as it is.

"Your gonna pay for this!" I quickly succeed in catching up to the dark haired brunette.

"W-What?" Jake turns around with a surprised look on his face. "How did you catch up so fast?"

"I have my ways." I chuckle. "Now, it's time for you to pay."

Without him saying anything I directly tackled him to the ground. I heard a high pitched squeak when I did so.

"Get off of me Strider!" Jake struggled to get up. Adorable.

"Sorry English," I gave a faint smirk. "No can do."

"And why is that?"

"You ruined my hair, my prized possession." I said dramatically. "So now I am going to ruin your favorite possession."

Fun fact about last night, it was raining slightly so there is mud everywhere. I got a hand full of mud and gave Jake a grin.

"Don't you dare." The green eyed Brit threatened.

"What ever do you mean?" I asked 'innocently'.

Before he said another word from his flawless mouth I splatted his face with mud.

"Whoops."

"Dirk Strider you will regret the day you were born for doing that." Jake started to growl. Well now whoops.

Jake started to throw mud balls at me, then I would throw back. Until it was just some big mud fight. We both were just throwing mud at all directions.

"Uh....." Rose just found us, why was she holding my cell phone? "Uncle Dirk? Somebody named Cali? Wants to talk to you."

Sigh.

Great. I get to talk to Cali. But which one?

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

Once Rose handed Dirk his phone got up and went inside the house without telling me a 'bye' or 'we'll continue this later'.

But there was no need to worry myself, it is just Cali, the nice, sweet, fun Cali. Though, how am I so sure?

Hah.

I'm just worrying myself. It can't be that bad, can it? Yep, just paranoid.

"Uncle Jake?" Rose tugged on my swim trunks. "Wanna play Marco Polo with us?"

"Sure!" I let out a fake chuckle. "I'd love to play!"

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

"Sup Cali my gi-"

"Born." The voice muttered.

"Excuse me?" What the hell is this dude talking about.

"Caliborn. The young girl who picked up the phone only heard the word 'Cali'." Great. I'm talking to the bastard brother.

"Alright, what do you want?" I crossed my arms.

"I want to have your boy toy."

"Jake? Why?" What the fuck did he want my English?

"Because I just found out that he is my competitor in being the next in line to The Felt." Caliborn said in a annoyed tone of voice.

Fun fact about Caliborn, he is the heir to a very old and still lasting mafia The Felt. Pretty weird right? Yeah I know it is.

"You had me there Cali, I thought you weren't joking that time."

"Your an idiot aren't you?" Caliborn mutters through the phone. Rude dick face. "I don't fucking joke Strider. Your dork you call 'boyfriend' is my competitor. And I need to get rid of him."

Get rid of him?

Hi! I'm back! (*v*)/ I finally got the bully to stop and now I'm gonna update! Don't forget to comment an vote! Message me if you would like! I don't mind <3