Brutality doesn't get you anywhere

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

Do you know what I'm doing? Of course not. Right now I am witnessing my boyfriend, Jake, being ready to fight against Caliborn and Calliope. And the main problem is I don't know where the fuck he is.

The place is like The Hunger Games, it's a huge mess. They are all separated into different parts of the area. My Jake is somewhere out there alone and I'm just watching the game he might die in.

Talk about worst boyfriend ever.

.:JAKE'S P.O.V.:.

Holy krinklefuck, it was time to fight. I gotta find Cali, the poor girl won't survive a second with her brother. That fellow is bad news, he's bloodthirsty enough to kill his own sister.

"Calliope?" I ask but no reply.

I could feel myself sweating. I just kept repeating to myself, 'You're Jake fucking English, your love adventure!' That actually gave me hope.

The slightest bit of hope but it was enough.

"Jake?" A voice came close, I was ready to shoot with my lucky twin pistols (which I was allowed to bring). "Jake?" The voice repeated as it went closer. So close I could see the shadow. I was ready to shoot until I realized, this voice belonged to Calliope!

"Cali!" I run and pull her into a hug.

"Were you about to shoot me?"

"Of course not."

"Well, I think we should stay together." She gives a smile as she pushes her way out of the hug.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Where do you think my brother would be?"

"I don't know, he could be anywhere."

.:CALIBORN'S P.O.V.:.

Where would my sister and cousin be? My guess is that they would be a team and stay together. Typical them, when we were kids they would always stay together in the game of Hide and Seek.

Guess this is a twisted version of the game.

Find my sister you find Jake, find Jake you find my sister.

Piece of cake.

.:DIRK'S P.O.V.:.

I have finally found Jake but the thing is he's with Cali. I could already feel jealousy boiling up inside me. Why would I feel that? She's his cousin. There is nothing for me to worry about.

Is there?

No idiot, there isn't. My mind is just making up ways for me to worry.

But there is one thing that I have to worry about, is Jake gonna make it? He's my everything. Without him I only have my brother and his sister.

This brutality won't get people anywhere. I need to protect Jake but how can I?

Hiya! I am sorry this is such a short chapter but there is more to come and stay tuned! •v• bai!