Neglected part- 3

JIMIN'S POV

When we arrived at their home, my eyes got widened when I saw such a beautiful and big mansion for the first time in my whole life.

"Don't open your mouth or a mosquito might get inside your mouth" That pretty uncle said while chuckling and my cheeks started burning from embarrassment.

When he opened the door a kid was crying while holding his plushies tightly to his chest. He was looking so damn cute. The most amazing thing was that his height was shorter than mine.

That kid started taking small steps and came towards me and hug me tightly. I pick him up and slept in my embrace.

"Looks like, he likes you, he doesn't get close to strangers easily". The pretty man said.

Well, of force he would like such a handsome man like me.

Then he peed on my shirt. I don't think he likes me that much.

JIMIN'S POV END

It's been 2 years since Jimin came to this family. Everyone loves him and takes care of him like their own child. But in the past months, Namjoon and Jin started ignoring taehyung.

In the past months, Taehyung started going to school but the students there started bullying him because he was so innocent to the outside world.

Jin and Namjoon sometimes out on Taehyung over small mistakes. He has no one to share his worries with except Jimin. He takes good care of him and gives him cherishes him a lot.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today mama and papa had gone on a business trip leaving me and my brother alone. We were playing together as it is Saturday and there is no school today.

" Chimmi hyungi catches the ball," I said while throwing the ball toward him.

We were playing catch catch as Chimmy Hyungi told me not to go outside when Mama and papa is not home.

He passed the ball to me. When I tried to catch it my foot suddenly slipped and I was going to fall down the stairs. But suddenly two strong hands pushed me and when I opened my eyes I was unharmed. When I saw down words chimmy hyungi was lying in a blood pool.

I rush towards him and hold him tightly. "H-hyungi wake up, why are you sleeping, please wake up," I said as tears started escaping from my eyes.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud burst and mama and papa came inside.

Before I could say anything a hard slap landed on my right cheek. I sobbed while holding my cheek with my hands.

"P-papa Why"

"HOW DARE YOU. WE IGNORED THE MISTAKES YOU DID IN SCHOOL BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH KIM TAEHYUNG" Mama shout at me while rushing towards hyungi.

Papa picked hyungi in his hands while leaving me behind.

After they left a maid come to me and smirked at me and said"Tsk, such a poor little dog, how did you feel after getting slapped by your parents."

"B-but I don't do anything. Is it my mistake that h-hyungi protected me and got injured on my place" I said while small sobs escaped from my mouth.

"Well, basically it's not your mistake but will make you so miserable that you will end your life with your own hands, little b*tch," She said while holding my face tightly.

"W-what," I said while falling to my knees.

------------------

See you in the next chapter.