Neglected Part-19

Jungkook opened the door with trembling hands while negative thoughts were roaming in his mind.

His eyes widened after seeing the scene in front of his eyes.

There was no one present in that room. He approached the bed and find dried blood strains on the bed. Some of the toys which are used for torture were lying on the floor which was covered with blood.

He gasped when he smell his baby's phenomena which made him sure that Taehyung was present there a few minutes ago.

He saw Lisa with his red eyes who was standing there with a shocked face and approached him taking slow steps and squeezing her neck lightly. "If something happens to my Tae, then prepare to die b*tch," Jungkook said and left her on a cold floor.

Lisa was sitting on the cold floor alone with a shocked face. She remembers that she left Taehyung in the room then where did he go? She needs to find him before Jungkook knows about her torture. She will die if Taehyung tells him about anything.

On another side

Taehyung was lying on a bed in a luxury room. Many plushies surrounded the bed with a man sitting beside him while holding his hand and looking fondly at him. His eyes were filled with brotherly love. His other name is destruction, he can destroy the world with his single order but at the same time, he is soft only for his brother.

His name is "V" the second richest person in the world. Some call him the devil of hell while others call him a monster but he cares for none other than his brother.

After his birth, he can't even be able to take a look at his parent's faces because his grandmother was the one who took care of him more like abused him. His real parents must not even know about his existence.

When his father's mother gets to know about the birth of the twins he took one of them in her care without even telling his son about his other son's existence.

She beat him, and abuse him to reveal her stress but when he turned 5 he ran away.

A few years ago he killed her grandmother most painfully no one can think of. It can't change his past but he feels satisfied after killing the woman who turned his life into hell.

He gets to know about his brother's existence when he turned 10 but he had nothing with him if he took his brother in his care so, he works hard, hard enough to protect his brother from this world but he failed because his brother had already gone through so much he can't even imagine.

He called one of his guards and order them to bring the woman who torture his brother. He won't forgive anyone,
even his parents, he will take revenge for his dear brother.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and found a man sitting beside him. His eyes were wide after seeing his face. It was like he was seeing in the mirror.

The man has the same face as his despite his hair and eye color, everything was the same. His hair was black, brown shiny eyes and fair skin made him look handsome. His figure was similar to his but looked more strong.

"How are you feeling? I have already applied medicine on your back. If it will hurt, you can tell me" V said in a soft voice. He chuckled looking at Taehyung who was looking like a scared kitten.

V came forward and pat his head, "You are not gonna face any difficulty anymore, hyung will protest you" He said with a genuine smile.

Taehyung slowly touched V's cheek with his hand with his doe eyes making V lose all his worries.

"Who are you?" Taehyung questioned making his smile drop.

"Your twin" V answered straight making Taehyung's eyes go wide. Is he saying the truth? If he is then why didn't anyone tell him? Why would they, he had already lost his trust in this world. Where was he all these years? Why didn't he come before and meet him? These were the thoughts roaming in Taehtung's mind.

V looked at Taehyung's worried complexion and smiled. "You don't need to stress yourself by thinking about useless things. I will tell you about everything later. Let me bathe you as you are hurt" V said with a chuckle.

Taehyung look away and felt embarrassed. "I can bath on my own," Taehyung said while getting down but his legs started to wobble before he fall V cath him by his waist.

The door opened revealing Jungkook who was looking tired as he didn't sleep for a long time. Dark circles could be seen under his eyes.

______________________________________

It's tae X kook and V X Jhope

The path of Taehyung's revenge is going to start and V will help him by changing his appearance as him.
If you don't understand any part of the story you can write it in the comment section and I will answer it as soon as I can.

I will see you in the next chapter then.

______________________________________