Neglected Part - 15

Taehyung went inside his room and got ready wearing a red shirt with black jeans, a blazer, and black glasses with black shoes. He was looking ethereal like an angel bestowed with magical powers that can capture anyone's heart by just glancing at him.

He calls his driver and left in his car while wearing a mask not wanting anyone to see his face.

After some time passed, he reach the company where he has a shoot and meeting with the CEO. He wanted to meet the CEO for a long time as he is his Idol who started the company at a very young age when he had nothing and with his hard work he became the richest man in Korea.

When he entered the company he was greeted by other employees. He smiled at them and greeted them genuinely.

He enters the president's assistant's cabin and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much Hobi hyung, Why didn't you call all these years," Taehyung said with a pout.

Hobi chuckled at the younger's cuteness and pecked him on his forehead.

"If I called you then your father may find out about me calling you and would track it to find you, I don't want to trouble you taetae," Hobi said while pecking Taehyung's head.

"He didn't even want to see my face then why would he want to find me, did he finally decide to kill me? I hate that man who can't even understand his son's feelings" Taehyung said when a tear escaped his eyes.

J hope was about to say something when his phone rang disturbing them in between their conversation. He picked it up after seeing the caller ID, which was his boss, Jeon jungkook who was impatient to complete his work fast because after going home he wanted to take his baby on a date.

"Let's go Taetae, president is in the meeting room, it seems like he is very angry about something, so if he says anything bad because of anger then don't mind him," J-hope said while giving a smile to Taehyung who nod with assurance.

J-hope is Taehyung's cousin from his father's side. They are like blood-related brothers since childhood and take care of each other when there is a problem need to be sought.

When they were about to enter the meeting room Taehyung saw his Idol's face and his eyes went wide, he did not expect to see his gays sitting won't the big chair of the CEO with a frown on his face.

He immediately hides his face with a wolf mask preventing to not get caught by his husband because he didn't tell him yet about being a model in his company.

He entered the meeting room and bowed in respect to all of the people present there.

Soon the meeting started and all the time Jungkook's focus was only on Taehyung as he found him familiar but he didn't meet the supermodel ever in his whole life.

He saw a hickey on the model's neck and his doubt became clear that it was none other than his baby.

A smirk appeared on his face while thinking about punishing his baby for hiding the truth about him being a supermodel.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook glaring at him and it made him uncomfortable because he knew that if Jungkook get to know him being a model then he will punish him hard because of his previous photo shoot. A week before he had a photo shoot with Hyun Sik, another alpha model. It was partially a couple of photo shoots, and Taehyung tried to decline that offer many times but the company forced it on him. And he knew that if Jungkook see his magazine then it would be his last day because he is possessive over him.

The meeting soon got ended. Jungkook shakes hands tightly with Taehyung while giving a scary smile to him, which wasn't unnoticed by him.

"To my cabin now baby boy" Jungkook whispered slowly in Taehyung's ear giving him goosebumps. After saying this Jungkook left leaving frustrated Taehyung behind.

"What happened, Tae" J-hope asked Taehyung with a worried look on his face.

"Nothing Hobi Hyung, I have urgent work, see you later" Taehyung smiled awkwardly and left.

After 5 minutes Taehyung entered Jungkook's cabin and immediately got pinned by him on the table where he work.

Jungkook threw the files on the floor and kissed Taehyung harshly. He bites Taehyung's lips and entered his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth sucking every corner. Taehyung was enjoying the kiss as if his life depends on it.

But their lovely time got interrupted when someone harshly pushes Jungkook while pulling Taehyung into a tight hug.

______________________________________

That's it for today. See you in the next chapter, and don't forget to vote and comment if you like this chapter.

______________________________________