Neglected Part - 13

Taehyung woke up while rubbing his eyes and head still painting a little.
He remembered the kiss and started blushing while his heart raced fastly.

He was about to get off the bed when Jungkook grab Taehyung's wrist and pull him onto the bed pinning him under him.

"L-leave me," Taehyung said while shuttering.

"Not so fast princess, You don't even know how long you have made me wait to devour you", Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear in a husky voice.

"I will make you fall head over heal for me so that you won't be able to leave me. Even if you try to leave me I will cage you up ensuring you won't be able to even think to leave my side", Jungkook said while licking Taehyung's ear making him frightened.

Taehyung was going going to scream when an idea came to his mind. He smirked while flipping the positions and making Jungkook lie under him.

"If are that eager to devour me then I will give you 1 month to make me fall in love with you, and if you failed and then leave me alone", Taehyung said looking into Jungkook's eyes trying not to get scared.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and said, "I accept the challenge, baby. Now go and freshen up, I will prepare food for you", with that he left.

Taehyung went to the bathroom and started showering as tears rolled up on his face. "I am so dumb-headed that I let that bubblegum foul me. Let me see him again, then the first thing I will do to kick his balls", Taehyung said not knowing that his husband has already completed this task.

Taehyung finished showering and wear Jungkooks T-shirt because Jungkook forgot to arrange clothes for him.

Taehyung came down and Jungkook's breath stop when he saw Taehyung, hears dripping wet, in short shorts and a big T-shirt.

Taehyung put his hands on his nose smelling the foul smell coming from the kitchen.

He ran towards there and his eye widen when he see the dining table full of burnt dishes. He looks at Jungkook who was already in a daze.

Taehyung calls him several times but Junkook didn't answer. Taehyung comes closer to Jungkook and pulls his collar and pecked his lips.

Jungkook holds Taehyung's waist and kissed him passionately. He bites Taehyung's lower lip telling him to open his mouth, who being stubborn didn't listen to him.

Jungkook squished Taehyung's ass making him moan and open his mouth.

Jungkook makes his tongue enter Taehyung's mouth sucking each part of his mouth. Saliva started dripping from their mouths.

Taehyung unknowingly kissed him back. His mind was gone blank. He didn't care and started enjoying the movement. He started losing his breath. Jungkook noticed this and pull back from the kiss while a string of Slavia attached to their mouth. Taehyung started panting heavily with a little teardrop from his eyes with flushed cheeks.

"I can't believe that you take the initiative to kiss me first while loping so hot wearing my shirt", Jungkook said licking Tae's bottom lip.

"You weren't listening to me so I just pecked you, but you were the one pulling me closer and kissing me, you are shameless", Taehyung said pushing Jungkook.

"I am shameless only for you darling", Jungkook said sucking Taehyung's neck.

"Leave me, I-I have to cook", Taehyung said while shuttering.

"But I already cooked food for us", Jungkook said innocently.

"You call that food, it is burned. If you will eat that you will get sick. Did you always eat that kind of food?" Taehyung said questioning Jungkook.

"No, maids do all the chores and make food", Jungkook answered.

"Don't you live with your parents, where are they?" Taehyung questioned with a curious face.

"They died when I was young, I have always lived alone on my own", Jungkook said with a sad smile.

Taehyung's heart broke after seeing Jungkook sad and without wasting any time he pulled him in a tight hug.
"Don't worry you have me now, I won't let you live alone again?" Taehyubg said he know how it was hard for a child to live in this cruel world as he doesn't receive his parent's love he had his Jimin and Suga hyung with him but Jungkook had none.

When Taehyung hugged Jungkook, it was the first time Jungkook felt warmth and love from someone after his parents died leaving him alone. He hugged Taehyung back not wanting to let him go away from him.

"I love you," Jungkook said with a little blush on his face.

"If you will act like this then I will fall in love with you, please stop acting so sweet with me," Taehyung said in a low voice but Jungkook heard it and smile burying his head in Taehyung's neck.

"Thanks for coming into my life, love," Jungkook said and the lovely couple stayed like this for quite some time snuggling in each other's bodies.

______________________________________

If you like the chapter comment and like it. See you in the next chapter.
_____________________________________