Neglected part-4

Next day

JIMIN'S POV

When I woke up I found myself in a hospital. My head was painting like hell.

Someone entered the room and started questioning me. I was confused. How did I get here?

There was a pretty man who question me if I was ok.

"Wait, mister, who are you? And why are you questioning me."

A doctor with pretty eyes was standing beside him questioning me asking if I remember my name. "How can I forget my name? My name is..." "Wait w-what was my name? Why can't I remember it" I said as I hold my head and started pressing it.

JIMIN'S POV END

The doctor took the Kim couple outside the room. "He has temporary memory loss because of a lot of blood loss. It will be time to time to bring his memory back" After saying this doctor left from there.

Jin burst into tears and Namjoon started boiling in anger. "How could Taehyung push him from the stairs, Weren't they like brothers a minute ago," Namjoon said looking down.

"But the video we got today shows that Taehyung was intentionally pushing Jimin from the stairs and Jimin was resisting it," Jin said while looking at Namjoon.

"Let's go home first and ask Taehyung about this matter," Namjoon said while leaving the hospital with Jin following him.

Other side

A small boy was sleeping on the cold floor with dried tears on his face. His sleep got interrupted by a loud burst of the door. He opens his eyes and saw his parents coming toward him.

He stood up from the cold floor and before he could say anything his father hold his color harshly.

"P-papa," Taehyung said while shuttering.

Namjoon pushed Taehyung harshly making him startled.

Namjoon called some people inside the house who was none other than Taehyung's school principal and the parents of some students.

"I am sorry for my son's behavior over the past two years," Namjoon said while bowing.

"P-papa, I don't do anything why are you bowing," Taehyung said while coming close to Namjoon and preventing him from bowing in front of them.

"So, you don't have anything. Then let's ask them what you did in the past few years, Kim Taehyung," Namjoon said while looking staring into Taehyung's eyes.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I don't know what papa was saying and bowing in front of them and asking for an apology. I don't do any mistakes.

"Taehyung was bullying my son continually for a year but some months ago he push my son harshly and his head got high injured," Mike's mother said while tears escaped from her eyes.

Why was she saying this? Wasn't it mine who bullied me every day, wasn't it me who got injured? But I don't tell my parents about this incident because I didn't want to worry them.

"He always speaks harshly with teachers and his shots are also going down, but when we tried to talk to him about this matter he always tells us how wealthy his parents are," The principal said while looking at him with a smirk on his face.

"Papa believes me It was then who bullied me," I said while tears were dripping from my eyes, but my eyes got widen when my papa hand me a video in which I was bullying others and pushing Jimin from the stairs.

"This, I-I" I shuttered. I was confused after seeing this but then my eyes fall on the maid who I met earlier was smirking with a dark look on her face.

"Please papa, believe me, It was them who bullied me, these videos are fake," I said while I was on my knees in front of my father.

"We want to believe you Taehyung but we can't ignore that you are being spoiled by us. So, you are not allowed to meet Jimin, and you are grounded for a month." Mama said with a cold look on his face.

I can't believe my eyes that my parents believe these strangers more than me, I thought as I ran to my room.

The next day Jimin Hyung comes back but he seems to forget his memories, but that was good because he won't remember that it was because of me that he got injured.

After 5 months
Over the past few months, my parents started to talk with me coldly. The maids started to bully me by not giving me food as I was not allowed to eat with my parents. The maids also started to beat me because they knew that if I told this to papa then he won't believe me.

Today I was locked in the basement by the maids as my parents were out to meet my grandparents.

I was going to sleep on the floor but I got up when I heard the door start to open and the person who opened the door was none other than chimmy Hyung.

"Jimin Hyung"

------------------
MEET YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER