Neglected Part-21

V opened his eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling. A smile formed on his lips when he found Taehyung cuddling him like a bear.

He hugged him tightly by his waist and pecked him on his forehead.

He withdrew his hands from Taehyung's waist and got up wearing his slippers. He came towards the cushion and bend on his knees starting at Jungkook who was sleeping like a baby.

"Hope you will take care of Tae when I am gone. You are the only person I can trust for his safety. He has suffered a lot, don't let him suffer again" V told Jungkook who was sleeping soundly on the cushion with his hands on his chest.

He left for the club after talking to sleepy Jungkook.

At star moonlight club

V was sitting on the chair asking for more alcohol from the bartender. "You should stop drinking and go home, sir. You are already drunk", The bartender said with a sigh.

"Gimme more, that's mine," V said with a pout. Suddenly a person wearing blue clothes sat beside V and started touching his waist.

V felt uncomfortable by the man's touch and shook his hand away. "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME?" V said in a dark voice making the man flinch.

"Let me take care of you tonight pretty," He said with a smirk and kissed V's neck.

V slapped the man on his right cheek making him turn his face to the other side.

The man's eyes become red and hold V's hand and took him to a corner while he tried to take his hand away.

The man pinned him to the wall and tried to kiss him. V was about to kick the man's balls when someone hit the man's head with a metal rod.

He holds the man's collar and beat him like no tomorrow. "How dare you touch what's mine, you b@stard", He said while beating the man. V tried to separate them when the man in black kissed him passionately.

V neither avoids him nor pushes him away because he was familiar with this touch. It was his ex, Jhope aka Jung hoseok"

"How dare you let someone touch you?" J hope said while planting hikes all over V's neck.

V's mind started to become blank and wanted Jhope to touch him more.

Soon Jhope's eyes become teary and tears started rolling down his face. "Why did you leave me?" Jhope asked with teary eyes burying his face in V's neck while hugging his waist tightly.

V had lost his senses because of the alcohol and was just starting at Jhope with a flushed face.

Jhope kissed V one more time and picked him in bridal style while taking him out of the club.

V was sitting on Jhope's lap while hugging him like a koala while Jhope was patting his back. He smiled looking at V who was sleeping unaware of his surrounding.

"Now that you are back I am not letting you go again. If only I was there when you left the country without telling me anything. If you had trusted me in the past and told me about your problems then things wouldn't turn out like this. But this time If you leave me, I will find you and chain you in a room so you won't go away from me. You are mine, baby" He said while pecking V on his lips.

Soon the couple reaches Jhope's mansion and he carried V to his bedroom.

He gently makes V lie on his bed and covers him with a blanket. He pecked his lips and went for a shower.

He came inside while wearing a bathrobe and stared at V with loving eyes.

"I love you, baby," He said and slept while cuddling with V.

NEXT MORNING

V opened his eyes feeling a bit dizzy in his head. "That hurts," He said while pressing his head to reduce the pain.

He tried to move but become shocked when he found someone sleeping beside him. Jhope's face was covered with a blanket so V was not able to recognize him.

"Don't tell me I slept with someone last night" He mumbled with widened eyes. "N-no that can't be" He shuttered while staring at the man.

He tried to pull the blanket from Jhope's face but baked away when Jhope opened his eyes removing his blanket.

Jhope yawned while V stared at him with so many emotions filled in his eyes.

"Hobi" V said with many emotions filled in his eyes.

"Yes, baby," Jhope said turning his face and staring at V while smirking.

______________________________________

That's it for today. Hope you liked the chapter. See you in the next chapter.

______________________________________