Neglected Part-9

Author's pov

A cute male was making a latte when a small girl of 5 years hug him tightly.

The male smiled lifting the girl who giggled at him. "You are getting naughty day by day, Jennie," Taehyung said while poking her cheek.

"Did that Idiot leave you here again?," Taehyung questioned the little girl.

"No, I came here by myself, while he and mommy were cuddling together," Jennie said while jumping out of Taehyung's grip.

Before Tae could say anything Jennie saw a handsome male and ran toward him and hugged him.

Taehyung sighed looking at him and said, " Did you remember your daughter or is it that Soobin is the one who kick you out of the house to bring her back,"

"It's all because of this little brat, When we were doing the morning exercise she accidentally came into the room and ran away from there. Soobin was so embarrassed that he kick me out of the house," Yeonjun said while pouting.

"Serves you," Taehyung said with a smirk, and Jennie giggled.

Yeonjun humphed and went to work with Jennie.

Taehyung's Pov

It's been a year since I left my home and came here. When I first came I was unaware of the surroundings but then I met Yeonjun, Soobin, and Jennie. They gave me a job in their cafe and treat me like their family. I feel at home here so, I am not planning to go back to Seoul again. Maybe everyone will live happily without me.

I work at a cafe during the day but I am the famous module, at night. I first started modeling 7 months ago but fortunately, I got famous. I work at the Gucci company and am known as Gucci boy but I work as a module with a mask on.

Taehyung's pov end

Author's pov

As Yeonjun left Taehyung began to do his work.

It came to the time of evening when Taehyung complete his job and bid farewell to Yeonjun and left.

He was going to the orphanage when he realized and came home to grab some food he made for the children.

After some time he reaches the orphanage and parked his car in front of it and rang the bell.

After waiting for some time a teacher smiled widely and call the children outside who came running with some flowers for Taehyung.

"How did you know it was me," Taehyung questioned the children.

"Who could be so adorable other that our Taetae Hyung," A child said while giggling.

"But I think that you all are the most adorable, babies," Taehyung said while smiling.

A child came forward and asked Taehyung to bend and he did as he was told. The child came forward and place a flower crown on his head.

Taehyung blushed a little and questioned the children, "How am I looking."

"

"You are looking like an angel Hyung," A kid said while poking Taehyung's cheek He giggle led at the child's cuteness

While they were enjoying themselves a person with loving eyes with a bunny smile was staring at Taehyung.

"My princess is looking so beautiful with a flower crown, I can't take my eyes off him," The person said while admiring Tae.

"But what if I go and he gets scared of me and ran away," The person said while sighing.

"I have to think of proposing to him before someone snuck him away from me," The person said with a pout.

"But whatever person will try to take him away from him or hurt him, I will gauge his eyes out, No one takes my angle away from me," The person said and began to start to admire his angle with a bunny smile.

On Another side
At night

Everyone was eating quietly when someone break the silence and questioned, "Is dad again going to eat in a dark room alone without talking to anyone?" Jimin asked Jin.

"He won't come out until he sees Taehyung again," Jin said with a sad look on his face.

"Do you think he will come back after what you did to him, and make him suffer, I hope he never comes back to this hell again," Jimin said while leaving Jin alone.

After Jimin left Jin's eyes filled with tears full of sorrow. "Please come back Taehyung, Only you can bring light back to our family, we are sorry," Jin said and left.

After Taehyung left, Namjoon and Jin come to know the truth, Namjoon locked himself in his room, and Jin started starving himself. Every single day they missed Taehyung and cry their hearts out at night. They regret everything they did till now but it can not be reversed. They know that what they did is wrong but they just want their son back.

After Namjoon locked himself in the room Jimin began to handle his company.
After Jimin take over the position of CEO the Kims became the 2nd richest person in the world.
Yoongi and Jimin come to love each other more and more as each day passes. But they decided to mark each other after marriage. They are living happily with each other as a sweet and loving couple.

The sweet and a little tragic love story of Taekook will start in the next chapter.

______________________________________

See you in the next chapter.