Neglected part-6

The next day Taehyung was standing in front of the mention with a smile on his face.

It looks like is no place for me in here, taehyung thought as he sat in the car.

"At least I won't be a burden to my parents" Taehyung murmured under his breath as he knew his apps were sitting in the driver's seat.

They reach the hostel as Taehyung steps down the car Namjoon said with a cold face, "I hope you won't create any further trouble".

"I didn't create any trouble, it was you who didn't believe in me," Taehyung said with a sad smile as he left there.

Namjoon sighed as he started driving back home.

.....................................

Taehyung bumped into someone when he was going to the principal office.

"Hey, don't you have eyes", The mint-haired boy said with a face.

Pfft- Taehyung controlled his laughter after seeing him.

"Why are you laughing about it?" The mint-haired boy asked with a frown on his face.

"It's just that you were looking like an angry cat just now," Taehyung said while teasing him.

The mint-haired boy didn't say anything but left with an annoyed look on his face.

"Did I say anything wrong?" Taehyung mumbled with a pout.

AFTER 10 MINUTES

As Taehyung came inside the classroom everyone started whispering about him as he introduced himself.

"You can sit with Yoongi, as he is the top student he can help you with your studies. Yoongi, raise your hand." The teacher said with a smile.

Yoongi raised his hand while yawning.

Taehyung sat on the seat beside yoongi who slept again with his head down. "The cat started sleeping again," Taehyung said while smiling.

The bell rang and it was lunchtime, everyone started moving to the cafeteria. "Hey, are you still gonna sleep, aren't you hungry," Taehyung said ruffling Yoongi's hair.

"Who the hell is disturbing my sleep"Yoongi said while annoyed.

"It's me, again," Taehyung said while waving.
"Can't you leave me alone?" Yoongi said angrily.
"How can I leave my friend alone," Taehyung said with a pout.
"Don't pout you look ugly" Yoongi said while leaving.
"Did I look ugly while pouting" Taehyung thought as he walk away?

AT NIGHT

Taehyung entered his dorm while listening to a song and lay on the bed with his shoes on.

A figure came inside the room with his hair dripping and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What the hell are you doing here" Yoongi yelled his heart out at Taehyung whose eyes shot open because of the shock.

Taehyung covered his eyes with his hands after seeing Yoongi.

"What are you doing in my room?" Taehyung questioned Yoongi still his eyes closed.

"It should be me who should ask this question" Yoomgi answered while wearing his clothes.

"It looks like we are roommates," Taehyung said looking straight into Yoongi's eyes.

"There's no way I going to share my room with you," Yoongi said while irritated.

"Then get out of my room and let me sleep little kitty," Taehyung said while covering himself with a mattress.

"It's such an unfortunate day to meet such a brat," Yoongi said as he slept on his bed.

After 10 years

A boy with blue eyes and silver hair which were shining because of the sunlight was standing on the rooftop with a smile on his face.

"Did you again drop the bucket of paint on Milly's head?" A boy with mint hair said while making younger's head.

"She was being annoying, she slap me just because I drop a little drop of paint on her, so I got my revenge," Taehyung said while holding his head because of pain.

"Do you know what will happen if your parents will get to know this,"  Yoongi said while pulling Taehyung ear.

"That hurts, leave me Hyung," Taehyubg said while trying to protect himself from his Hyung.

"Did they ever care about me when I was being ill-treated? They never cared about me so, why will they care for me now? I hate my parents so why should I care about them?" Taehyung said with a sad smile while his head was down.

"Hey, don't make that sad smile on your face, It hurts me when you are sad," Yoongi said while consoling the younger.

"I love you Hyung, you are the best brother," Taehyung said while hugging Yoongi.

During these years Yoongi and Taehyung became close and Yoongi took care of Taehyung like a big brother. He started being overprotective towards Taehyung when someone tried to touch him like a big brother. Namjoon and Seokjin forgot about Taehyung and they pampered Jimin with lots of love and care. Jimin still this about Taehyung and wanted to meet him and care for him but whenever he asks about Taehyung from his parents they just tried to change the topic and Jimin finds this suspicious. So, Jimin tries to find Taehyung by himself but failed because his information was hidden.
During these years Taehyung became the school beauty being the most beautiful omega in the whole school.

______________________________________

A big twist is coming and soon Jungkook will take his entry in the story.

______________________________________

See you in the next chapter.