Neglected Part-12

Taehyung opened his eyes while feeling dizzy. He looks around his surroundings but his version was a little blurry.

He was going to get up when he felt two strong arms hold him.

Then the memories of the incident that happened a few minutes ago stuck in his mind.

His eyes started getting teary and his body started to tremble.

He looks around the house and found himself in an unfamiliar environment.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and saw his princess sitting beside him but he frowned when he saw his princess crying.

"Don't cry, you don't look good while crying", Jungkook said while pecking at his face and hugging him tightly.

Taehyung was frozen by the sudden action of Jungkook. "You-you, don't touch me", Taehyung said while shuttering and pushing Jungkook away.

Jungkook could see fear in Taehyung's eyes. But he did not say anything as he knew how his baby has suffered his whole life.

Jungkook went into the washroom and bring the medical kit and started treating Taehyung's injury on his arm.

Taehyung hissed because of the sudden pain and Jungkook pecked at his injury and said, "Don't worry, the pain will go away soon" and went downstairs leaving blushing Taehyung alone.

"What just happened, Why is my heart beating fast, No Taehyung you have to control yourself, what if he is also playing with my heart, I have to get away from here soon", Taehyung and was about to stand up when he saw the same man coming inside the room with soup in his hand.

"Who are you, and why are you taking care of me", Taehyung asked Jungkook while being curious.

"I am your soon-to-be husband, baby", Junglook said while placing the bowl of soup on the shelf and coming closer to Tae, and pinning him on the bed.

"Wait, did he just call me a bottom, how dare he call me his wife", Taehyung thought and was about to kick Junkook but before he does that Jungkook kissed Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't kissing him back but he opened his mouth when Jungkook bite his bottom lip and started sucking his tongue. Taehyung started feeling butterflies in his stomach. He started losing his breath and taps on Jungkook's shoulder. He pulled back from the passionate kiss and look at the mess he made just now.

"Beautiful" Jungkook whispered while looking at his princess, saliva dripping from his mouth, blushed cheeks like tomato with tears in his eyes.

His eyes started getting heavy, "I will kill you, I won't let anyone play with my heart again" He said and fell unconscious.

Jungkook make Taehyung lie on the bed carefully and cover him up with the blanket and pecked at Taehyung's lips the last time and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry angel, I will kill everyone who will try to hurt you", and left.

Violence ahead, Skip it if you don't like blood and violence.

On another side

Jungkook reaches the basement where Bogum and his friends were tied to the chairs.

"Leave me, we did not do anything," One of Bogum's friends said while struggling and a minute later he felt a hard slap on his cheek.

"Your biggest mistake is that you touched what's mine," Jungkook said in a dark voice.

That man looked into Jungkook's eyes and felt a sudden pain in his heart when a dagger pass through his chest making a hole in it.

Jungkook came close to Bogum and started peeling his skin with his dagger and putting salt on it. Bogum started screaming for help but did not know when the biggest mafia started torturing someone no one can save them from him.

A few minutes later Jungkook started
peeling Bogum's nails and his teeth while his other friends were already dead because of the torture.

A few minutes later Bogum died because of the bullet passed through his head shot by Jungkook who left after ordering his men to take care of the bodies.

Jungkook came into his room and went bathing to wash the smell of the blood.

I don't hold hate for any character, it's just fiction.

_____________________________________

If you like the story comment and like. See you in the next chapter.

______________________________________