Neglected part- 8

Jimin's pov

I opened my eyes and felt a strong pain in my head. I saw my surroundings and found myself in the hospital. Previous memories started coming into my head. The old recollections where I and Tae enjoyed ourselves together after I lose my memories Tae left the house. I tried everything possible to meet him again but suddenly he left the house and someone tried to hurt him again and again. I have to talk to mom and dad.

I was lost in my thoughts when my parents came while huffing and hugging me tightly. "Where is Taehyung," I questioned my parents with a worried face.

"Don't worry. He won't come back and hurt you again," Mom said with a sad smile.

"He was the one who pushed you from the stairs years ago and he is the reason that you are in the hospital, My mom said correct, he is just dangerous for our family," Dad said while patting my head.

I jerk his hand off. They are the reason why my tae is being treated badly.

"He wasn't the one who pushed me from the stairs, I fell because I was trying to protect him, and who told you that he pushed me? Did you believe that person instead of believing your son," I talked back with teary eyes. This was the first time I was talking back to my parents.

"Jimin, you can't talk to us like, this" Mom said with a cold face.

"Let me complete," I said while looking straight into my mom's eyes.
"Did you ever try to investigate the incidents happening till now? You believed all the people who told you about Tae being a bad person but you forgot to believe your son. You said he is dangerous but he is not, dangerous are the ones who are trying to kill him," I said while tears started dropping from my eyes.

"Kill him?" Father questions.

"A few days ago when I got injured in the party wasn't the doing of Tae. When I was standing on the stage I saw that someone was trying to cut the rope of the chandelier, so I pushed Tae to protect him but I got caught in the incident, but you again hurt Tae with harsh words. Try to think how would you feel when these things happen to you. If there was another person other than Tae then long ago he would cut the ties with you, but he never questioned you and always respect you," I said with a child's voice.

"I am such a bad brother, I wasn't on his side when he was suffering all alone. I wish I never lost my memories so I could have tried to protect him," I mumbled with a cracking voice.

"If Tae will not be there with me then I will also leave the house, hope we will never meet again," I said as I left from there.

After an hour

It's been an hour, I tried to find Tae but he is nowhere. I hope he is safe.

I was crossing the road when a car hit was about to hit me but it got to stop I could get hurt. I started feeling unconscious but the last thing I heard was mate.

Yoongi's pov

It's been days since Tae went missing. This is the first time that he went somewhere without yelling at me. I was lost in my thoughts when I accidentally hit someone.

I came out of my car to see the person but then a strong smell hit my nose and my wolf yelled mate.

I came forward when I see my beautiful mate with plumpy lips and smooth skin. I can't believe I found my mate, but what would he think of me when he will found his future husband hit him?

When I touch his face my heart started beating fast and a group of people came forward to look at what happened but I hide my mate in my chest and growled at them with possessiveness.

I hold him in my arms and left on my way home.

Sugar's pov end

Namjoon's pov

I fell on my knees after Jimin said this and left. The memory came into my head when I promised Tae to be the best father and protect him and never let anyone hurt him but in the end, I was the one who first him the most.

I left for my mother's house with Jin. When I entered I saw my mother laying on the couch while watching television.

But she was ill a few months ago when the doctor said she could die anytime then why is she looking like her health is totally fine?

"Mom, what happened 12 years ago? Was it true that Tae was the one who tried to kill their father?" I questioned my mother who smirked at me.

"Will, finally the truth came forward after many years. Do you think that a 5-year-old kid could kill a person? It was me who killed your father," Mom said while laughing evilly.

"W-What," I said with a cracking voice.

"You know why I did that? It's because that b*stard was a filthy omega and he was not fit to be the head of such a big empire, and as for that Jimin kid, I didn't hurt him because I can kill him anytime. I did all the bad deeds and your son always begged you to save him but you never came to protect him so it's also your mistake. You failed to be a good father, Kim Namjoon." The woman said with a smirk.

I hold her neck tightly while Jin was trying to console me. She blacked out after a while.

Why didn't I believe my son? Why? I have to save him. Before I left a memory hit my head where he said he will never come home even if we beg him.

I regret. I regret everything I did. Please come back, I promise I will never let you get hurt.

Please give me a chance.

I am sorry, and with that, I lost consciousness.

______________________________________

Cherish those you have in your life,
Because you never know when they won't be around us anymore.

______________________________________

See you in next chapter.