Neglected Part-17

Someone with long black hair, black glasses, and high heels was smiling like a maniac looking at Jungkook's pictures and touching them like a psycho.

She kissed Jungkook's picture cherry lips. "My hubby is looking so hot that I want to fly over Korea and devour you till I didn't get tired of you," She said with a seductive voice looking at his picture like a maniac.

She is obsessed with this man, who she left many years ago just to be with another man. She wanted his wealth and power but he just wanted her love and nothing else which she didn't give up even in her dreams. She is obsessed with him after she left him all alone without saying a word.

"I am coming my love, wait for me, I will kill every person who will try to come in between us, as I did with other so many people, Just like your sister," She said with obsessiveness while looking at his picture with dark eyes.

Another side

Jungkook was packing his things to leave for a business trip while Taehyung was sitting with a pout on the bed. It has just been a few days since those two started dating and he is just leaving for work without even telling him beforehand.

Jungkook sighed and cupped Taehyung's face pecking him, "Don't be angry, I will come as soon as possible" He said while stroking Taehyung's hair.

"Don't forget to call me whenever you have free time and don't skip your meals" Taehyung said making Jungkook chuckle at his baby who is just behaving like his mother.

"I understand, baby. But take care of yourself. Don't be stubborn behind my back. Do whatever you want, your hubby will take care of everything." Jungkook said and soon both shared a passionate kiss.

The next day Jungkook left for the airport. Taehyung was tiredly laying on the couch resting his head on his cousin while scrolling his phone.

His phone sudden pop up with a notification where Yeounjun asked to come along him and with his wife to a restaurant. He excitedly said yes as it has been a few months since he did not hang out with them.

He wore a black shirt with a blue coat with black jeans. He reached his destination by cab as his car was gone for repairs.

He soon got tightly hugged by Soobin who embraced him like a mother meeting his son after a long time.

"He will die if you will hug him this tight" Yeounjun said while separating Soobin from Taehyung.

"Why didn't you contact us this past few years, we were worried sick about you. It was like you disappeared in the air" Soobin asked with worried eyes.

"I am alright. You don't have to worry about me. As to why I didn't contact you, I was busy with my boyfriend" Taehyung answered with a tint of blush on his face.

"What? Congrats. I can't believe my baby is grown up into a fine man. But did you already do that deed with him?" Soobin whispered the last line in Taehyung's ear making him red like cherry red.

"Stop your chit-chat, I am starving let's eat," Yeounjun said while talking with a pout making the two omegas giggle.

They ate their food while talking about random things and bid farewell to each other.

Taehyung was about to book a cab when his internet got cut off. He decided to walk to his house as it is not far. It will only take 20 minutes.

The sky was dark and cloudy, It was quiet as no one was there walking other than a beauty walking under the moonlight looking like a fairy.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around his mouth pulling him to a corner and making him lose of breath. Taehyung started struggling to get off his hold. The man in black started choking Taehyung with full force making him roll his eyes back.

Taehyung kicks the man's balls making him shout in pain.

"Don't dare to lay your filthy hands on me," Taehyung said with teary eyes. He wished Jungkook was here with him. But he still decided to fight back as he don't want anyone to see his pathetic side anymore.

A guy came from behind and attacked Taehyung with a metal rod. Taehyung holds his head in pain as his vision started getting blurry. He falls to his knees with a lot of blood dripping from his head.

"What a beauty," The man said lifting Taehyung's chin and licking his lips.

Taehyung pushed the man with all the force left in his body and ran away.

He was panting heavily and his head started getting dizzy. "I hate this. I don't want to be here anymore. Kookie where are you? Please take me with you. Please come back" These were the only thoughts roaming in Taehyumg's mind.

He looked back to see if the two men were following him but soon got hit by a car.

On another side

"This is just a starting Taehyung. This is what you will get for stealing my man. I am gonna make your life hell where you won't even be able to see sunshine and lose all your hope to live" A woman said while laughing like a psycho.

______________________________________

I hope the story isn't getting boring.
And a big surprise is waiting for you in the future chapters. Hope you will like it. See you in the next chapter.

______________________________________