Neglected Part-14

Taehyung found himself in a forest running away from the wild animals who were chasing him.

He wanted to run far away from there where no one could find him.

He looks behind and found that the wild animals were no longer behind him. He sighs with a sense of relief and continues to walk slowly while panting.

His clothes were full of dirt with a lot of injury on his body. He was starving. He wanted to just find a place where he could sleep peacefully.

His vision started getting blurry. He took his final steps without seeing that it was already the cliff of the hill.
He falls from the cliff. Before he fell off the cliff a man came and catch him with his strong arms.

Taehyung look up and saw Jungkook in the vampire's teeth and find that they were flying in the air with Jungkook flapping his dark vampire wings. Before he could speak anything Jungkook bite Taehyung's neck and started sucking his blood with Taehyung moaning while holding Jungkook's clothes tightly.

"Your blood is so sweet, baby," Jungkook let out while sucking his blood.

"aah~, k-kookie it hurts," Taehyung said while biting his lips.

Jungkook's hand goes towards Taehyung's nipples and started massaging them while licking Taehyung's ear.

Tears of pleasure started coming from Taegyung's eyes.

Jungkook's hand went towards Taehyung's private part.

"hnn~ no" Taehyung moned.

Before anything happened further Taehyung shot his eyes making himself wake up from his sleep.

He looks downwards and found himself getting hard.

Taehyung's whole face turned red like a cherry because of the embarrassing dream he just watched.

He hides his face in the pillow cursing himself.

He promised himself that he won't ever fall in love with anyone but his heart can't stop beating fast when Jungkook come closer to Tae.

It's already been a week since Taehyung came to Jungkook's house. Jungkook tried every means to make Taehyung fall in love with him, but Taehyung resist his every move. But Jungkook didn't touch Tae because he don't want to make him uncomfortable. He wants to touch Taehyung when he will fully accept him.

Now Taehyung is already fallen hard for Jungkook but he is embarrassed to express his love.

Taehyung was about to get up from bed to take care of his business but Junkook pull Taehyung and hold him tightly from behind.

"Where are you going princess" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear in a husky voice.

Taehyung was too embarrassed to speak the truth. Jungkook noticed Taehyung's condition and a smirk appeared on his face.

He was about to unbuckle Taehyung's pants but Taehyung closed his eyes tightly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and signed.
He went to bathe leaving Taehyung alone in the room.

Taehyung opens his eyes and found himself alone in the room. "I-Is he not interested in me anymore? He never touched me after he confessed his love to me" Taehyung said sadly.

"I will propose to him today, but if he again does not touch me then I will tie his hands and do it all night," Taehyung said with a pout.

On another side

Jungkook looked at his Junior who was hard as a rock and sighed. He palmed his face," He was looking so cute if I touched him now then I won't be able to control myself", He said while biting his lips and taking care of his business.