Neglected Part-20

Jungkook stomped inside the room while the guards tried to stop him but got shot in the middle of the head.

Jungkook's eyes got widened after seeing the sight of a man holding his baby's waist possessively. His eyes got darkened and move forward. He tried to punch that man but to his surprise, the man had the same face as his baby.

Before Jungkook says anything he collapsed on the floor. V hit him on his head while Tae hurriedly punched him and place Jungkook's head on his lap. Tears rolled down his face and his hands started to tremble.

"Why did you hit him," Taehyung asked him in a low voice. V come closer to Taehyung and placed his hands on his shoulder.

"You are not prepared yet, to answer his questions, you need time to prepare yourself," V said while consoling Tae with a soft smile.

Taehyung understands and nods. A smirk formed on V's face and whispered something making Taehyung widen his eyes and blush in embarrassment.

He nods while biting his lips.

After a few minutes, Jungkook regained consciousness and stare blankly at the wall. He doesn't know why fate always takes the person he loves away from him. Is he a curse to everyone's life that everyone leaves him alone? What if his baby also lives him someday? His breathing becomes heavy after negative thoughts started roaming in his mind.

He got out of his thoughts when he felt something heavy on his chest. He was about to get up but stopped when his eyes fall on his baby.

Taehyung was licking and pecking Jungkook's hands with a tint of blush on his face. He was wearing a short maid dress exposing his fair skin.

Jungkook hugs Taehyung tightly after seeing him. He was feeling a lot of different emotions at the same time. He was so happy that he can't express his feelings.

Taehyung smiled softly and hug jungkook burying his head in his chest. "How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked with a soft voice.

Jungkook stayed silent while admiring his baby and move forward and slowly kissed his baby.

Taehyung was first shocked because of the sudden kiss but kissed him back while his cheeks were burning because of embarrassment. It was his brother's idea to do this but looks like the night is going to be long for them.

Jungkook bites Taehyung's lower lip asking his permission to enter his tongue into the mouth. Taehyung nodded lightly and opened his mouth while Jungkook was sucking his tongue making him møãn

Taehyung tapped on Jungkook's shoulder to pull away from the kiss as he was starting to lose his breath.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss while a string of saliva attached to both of their lips.

Jungkook pecks his cheeks and sucks his neck giving him hikes all over his body.

A while later only the moans of the two could be heard from the room. V was trying to concentrate on his work and trying to ignore the two. He has a tint of blush on his face. "How can they be so loud" V mumbled while looking down while covering his face. "When can I meet my hubby," V said with a sigh and continue doing his work.

After a few hours

Taehyung passed out because of the exercise while Jungkook wiped his body with a wet towel.

He pecked Taehyung's forehead before covering themselves with a blanket. He smiles like a bunny and snuggled in his baby's neck while hugging him tightly. The couple cuddled with each other and a while later Jungkook drifted into his sleep.

V was standing on the top of the roof while staring at the moon with teary eyes. He falls to his knees while hugging his legs.

"Do you still remember me hobi, or are you already in love with someone else?" V said while wiping his tears.

"Do you still remember our first encounter or do you hate me for suddenly leaving you behind all alone?" He said while looking fondly at the moon.

"I hope we could meet again," He said while sleeping on the cold floor.

______________________________________

In this story, V is going to be a powerbottom while Jhope is going to be caring, overprotective, and possessive towards him. I am also going to add a lot of fluff and romance scenes in future chapters.

That was it for today's chapter. Hope you enjoyed this update. See you then in the next chapter.

______________________________________