Neglected Part - 18

This chapter contains a bit of a dark theme.

Taehyung turned his head to see if the two men were still following him but he started to lose consciousness and soon got hit by a car.

A woman came out of the car with a smirk plastered on her face. She bends down on her knees while raising Taehyung's head and digging her nails into his neck. "You shouldn't have troubled me, now you have to bear the consequences for not obeying mommy, my canary" The woman whispered in Taehyung's ear with dark eyes.

On another side

When Jungkook got the news of Taehyung's kidnapping he lost his mind and left his meeting in between leaving everyone dumbfounded.

He was standing in a dark room while six men were on their knees begging for forgiveness with sweaty hands.

Jungkook came forward and slap a man in black who was a hidden spy. He failed to do his job properly. He failed to protect his wife.

Jungkook stabbed the man and cut his hands. Soon, the blood started oozing from his body making him scream in pain. "Not only did you fail to protect my wife, but you also abuse the poor omegas just for pleasure, you good for nothing b@stard" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs at the fella making fear run down his spine. The reason why he lost his mind was not only because of Taehyung but also because of the act of abusiveness on the poor omegas, because of his traumatic childhood.

Jungkook tortured those men till they passed out. The basement was filled with screams and the blood of those men. The other men standing beside Jungkook were shivering due to fear.

"Cut their limbs and peel their skin. After, throw their bodies in dirty water" Jungkook ordered his men in a cold voice without any emotions on his face and left.

Jungkook was searching for Taehyung like a mad dog all over Korea. He swears if anything happens to his princess then the person is gonna pay with his life for doing that. "Where are you, baby" Jungkook mumbled while hugging Taehyung's clothes and sniffing his phenomena with tears rolling down his face"

On another side

Taehyung opened his eyes with a bit of pain in the back side of his head. His mind was blank and he couldn't able to remember anything about the last night. He tried to get up but find himself chained to the bed. He looked around the room, it was a dark room with red lamps lit up on the side walls while the tools kept on the front shelf seemed to be used to torture someone to death.

Shivers run down Taehyung's spine thinking about getting the same torture he received in the past. He widens his eyes when the door opened with a crack sound revealing a woman in a red dress.

She came towards Taehyung and raise his head while caressing his neck and whispered in his ear with a smirk, "You are nothing without your pretty face, So that's the reason Jungkook choose you, but what if I ruin your pretty face, will he still love you, or abdomen you on streets like a dog"

Taehyung shook her hand while tossing his fear aside and talking back with the woman asking, "How did you know him?"

"There's no need for you to know that because, in the end, he will be mine, little canary," The woman said while moving to the shelf where the tools were placed making Taehyung move backward.

"It's time for fun, baby," The woman said while coming closer.

She pinned Taehyung on the bed and removed his shirt and whipped his back while he cried because of pain. "P-please l-leave me" Taehyung shuttered while panting. The woman pulled his hair with her hand and whispered in his ears, "Not so soon, canary"

She continued to abuse Taehyung till he passed out while a laugh echoed in the mention.

She leaves the room but soon got pinned to the wall by two strong hands squeezing her neck making her lose of breath.

"Where is he Lisa, tell me before I kill you," Jungkook said tightening his grip on her neck.

"And w-why do you think I will tell you, I know you could never kill me, baby," Lisa said while pushing him away and catching her breath.

Jungkook was going to say something but cut off and widened his eyes after hearing what she said, "Do you think he will accept you after hearing about your past, about the past you, who was nothing but a mere animal under my rules, he will leave you as everyone did, In the end, you will only have me"

A shiver run down Jungkook's spine after thinking about his past and the thought of Taehyung leaving him making his heart shatter into pieces. "H-he won't, he loves me, he is not like you" Jungkook murmured with quivering lips.

Lisa came forward and caress his lips and whispered, "I will kill your princess, so prepare for that"

Jungkook pushed her and ran to the room where Lisa keep people for torture. His hand trembles while opening the door but the next scene makes his eyes go wide.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoy this update. See you in the next chapter.

______________________________________