Neglected part-5

JIMIN'S POV

I heard some voices coming from the basement so head there without making any noise.

When I entered the basement there stood a boy whose skin was white as milk and he was looking so cute that I wanted to go near and hug him tightly but he was looking pale maybe because of the lack of food.

"Jimin Hyung," The boy said nervously.

"Who are you and what are you doing in the basement," I said in a cold voice.

"I son of the servant working here and I got locked here my mistake when I came to clean the basement," The boy said smiling nervously.

Is he saying the truth or is he lying, how could a cutie like him ever lie?

"Are you hungry?" I said as I came closer to the boy and ruffled his hair.

"Hungry? How could I be hungry? I ate a lot of food a few minutes ago." The boy said while smiling, but then his stomach growled and his face got red with embarrassment.

"Pfft~ It looks like your stomach is more honest than you," I said while bursting into laughter.

I hold his hand and dragged him to my room while he was resisting it.

We reached my room and I gave him a lot of food to eat.

"Is it okay for me to eat this?" The boy said with a sad face.

"You can eat as much as you want because from now on you are my best friend and I will take care of you like your big brother," I said while smiling.

"But you are too short to be a big brother" He numbered

"If you said this again I will punch you," I said while smiling widely.

After 30 minutes

Jin and Namjoon came home with a lot of shopping bags but they got shocked when they see playing with Jimin happily.

Jin holds Taehyung's hand and dragged him inside Taehyung's room.

"Appa, Why is mama taking taetae to his room, I wanted to play with him more," I said with a pout.

"He just got some work with him, you can play with him later," Appa said while patting my head.

On other side

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I told you to not show your face in front of Jimin, then why did you come and play with him," Mama said in a cold voice.

"Why are you treating me this way? Why can't I play with Jimin? Aren't I your son?" I said while tears were rolling down my face.

"It's because you can trigger Jimin's memory which can make his health worse and as for why you are treating him this way is because of your behavior, You often bully students and teachers. You also read maids worse and you were the one who push Jimin off the stairs and we can't tolerate this behavior of yours," Mama said with an angry look on his face.

"So, we decided to let you move to a hostel where you won't be able to make any trouble anymore, pack your bags, and your appa will drive you there tomorrow," Mama said and left the room.

I curled up on my bed while tears were rolling down my face. I don't do these things. Why can't anyone believe me? Am I not worthy of love?

Will there be anyone in the world who will love me from the bottom of his heart?

------------------

See you in the next chapter.