Neglected- 7

Next day

It was 8 am when Taehyung was sleeping on his bed while tears were dripping from his eyes. Sugar opens the door of the bathroom after showering. He came close to Taehyung trying to wake him up when he noticed tears in his eye.

He pats Taehyng's head and pecks his cheeks. "Tae, It's morning, wake up, classes are going to start," Suga said softly.

Taehyung opens his eyes while rubbing them. When he saw Suga sitting beside him he hug him tightly while burying his head in his shoulder.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Suga asked Taehyung while he was patting his head.

"Yeah, I saw everybody left me, and I was alone in the world, I felt lonely," Taehyung answered in a low voice.

"Didn't I say that whenever you feel lonely you can come to me, I will always be there for you when you need help?" Suga said while looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

"You are the best Hyung but if you leave me alone I will find you and beat you hard," Taehyung said while gigging.

"Never," Suga uttered leaving the room.

After 4 hours Taehyung's classes got over. He was going toward the dormitory but he got a serious look on his face when he received a text from someone.

It was Namjoon's text telling him to come home tomorrow as they were going to introduce Jimin as the head of the Kim empire.

He left quietly from there and lay on his bed while hugging his plushies.

The next day at night Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror. He was looking beautiful with his shiny white hair, smooth skin as white as milk, and plumpy red lips.

He wears his mask and left from there

Taehyung stops his car in front of the mention. He entered inside and found that the party was already started without him.

"What could I except for my parents?" He thought while smiling sadly.

He was standing in a corner while no one was bothering to talk to him.

He looks up and finds a man standing in front of him who was no other than Jimin.

Jimin hug Taegyung tightly and said while pouting, "Why did you leave me when we were young, weren't you considering me as your brother."

Taehyung stayed quiet in his place.
Jimin holds Taehyung's hand and started dragging him but he stopped when he found himself being called onto the stage.

"Hello everyone, Today I am here to declare my oldest son, Jimin as the head of the Kim empire. He will take this position after finding his mate."
Namjoon declared while feeling proud.

Jin was standing beside Namjoon while a big smile could be seen on his face.

Jimin's face went pale when he found someone cutting the rope of the Chandelier and Taehyung was the target.

He ran towards Taehyung and pushed him. Before Jimin could run away from there the Chandelier drops on Jimin's head while Taehyunh was looking with wide eyes.

Jin and Namjoon ran toward Jimin with tears dripping from their eyes.

They call the ambulance and in an instant, Jimin was admitted to the hospital.

Guards caught the culprit and make him kneel in front of Namjoon who punch him in the face while holding color.

"Tell me why did you try to murder my son, Who told you to do this," Namjoon yelled at the man who was trembling.

"I was being forced, It was him who told me to do this," The man answered with a trembling voice while pointing at Taehyung.

Namjoon kicks making him unconscious while coming toward Taehyung who was looking down all the time.

The next minute Taehyung found himself being slapped on his cheek while making the mask fall on the cold floor.

He looks up with eyes full of tears while murmuring sorry again and again.

Namjoon makes Taehyung stand from his color and slap him again on his other cheek.

"Why, Why did you always hurt us, can't you at least let us live in peace? I called you here so we can reunite again but you did not deserve happiness making everyone's life live misery." Namjoon yelled at Taehyung.

"I am sorry, forgive me" Taehyung mumbled in a low voice with their head hanging low.

Jin dragged Taehyung out of the house and declared, "I, Kim Seokjin break all my ties with Kim Taehyung."

Namjoon came beside Jin and announced," I, Kim Namjoon break all my ties with Kim Taehyung."

"Never, show your face in front of us and get lost," Namjoon said while looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

"But if I leave now I will never come home even if you beg me after knowing the truth behind everything that happened to you. You will regret everything you did to me, Everything."

"We are never gonna beg such a filthy son like," Namjoon said while shutting the door in Taehyung face.

"I am sorry Jimin Hyung, I'm a bad brother, aren't I?
I am sorry," Taehyung said with dried tears on his face.

"I will come back, and take my revenge Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, wait for me," Taehyung said with a smirk on his face and left.

------------------------------------

See you in the next chapter.