Star-Glazed

Advik Chakraborty needs no introduction. Born with a diamond spoon in his mouth, he was fourth generation heir of India's biggest export company, the Chakraborty's shipment. They deal with all kind of spices, tea, and  South Indian coffee export. His family was also involved in aroma business, exporting, selling, and manufacturing, the world's most expensive fragrances, Jasmine, and Sandlewood, using them to manufacture luxury soaps, perfume, candles are few to name. In short, he was born billionaire, and his family's wealth holds no limits, but this is not what he was famous for.

Advik is an actor, one with talent, too. He is just twenty-three, but he already has many blockbuster movies in his bag. No directors or actresses are left with whom he didn't work. He was modeling and acting since the age of four, and now he is the biggest star in the industry with fans all over the world. He also worked in a few international movies and modeled for many high-end brands.

Everything came with pros and cons. For him, it's his careless behavior. He is always partying and changes girls like he changes his underwear. Stardom reached his head. He's never polite to anyone, even to his parents, at one point. He is never home when needed. To summarize, his roots are not binded to the ground. He is always an easy traget for nepotism victims, blaming him for not being able to get some characters. It was easier as he never dispelled the rumors. He was also once accused of drug abuse.

But deep down, he was not the person he was pretending to be. Advik was very sensitive, had a tough school life, and had a heart. Nobody knew that he was verbally and physically bullied at school for being famous. The news never got out because he never told anyone for the fear of his reputation. That made him sensitive about people around him, his would never admit, but he still sometimes had nightmares.

The rumors about him not dating anyone, being heartless are true, but only because he had given his heart a long time ago to a certain grey eyed, countryside Marathi girl, Lavanya Salgaonkar 

Lavanya started her career as a kid model alongside Advik, but her reason was lack of money. Her mother belonged to a wealthy family but fell in love with a gardener and ran away to build a home and family with him. Her family disowned her, and since then, they were low on money. Birth of Lavanya took a toll on them financially, so when the opportunity arrived, they grabbed it with both hands.

A friendly neighbor who did small roles in movies and daily soaps introduced little Lavanya to an ad agency. They were so mesmerized by her olive skin and grey eyes that they signed one year contract with her. From there, it was stairs of success for her. She never looked back. She was a prodigy. Whatever ad she did, whatever part she'd play in a movie or drama, would be a hit. She was very good at academics too. Whenever she did interviews, she'd always say that she'd become a hotelier after graduating, invest her money, and start a hotel. By the age of sixteen, she was already a sensation, modeling for several national and international high-end brands. She was a heart throbe, crush of every teenager and adults. Her breathtaking, kind smile, and a small mole below her lips add stars to her beauty.

But she was so engrossed in her work that she never noticed, certain honey colored eyes boy, who was also growing beside her. Lavanya never saw Advik more than a co-actor despite all his efforts. When he first saw her at the age of four, they were modeling for the same brand. He was mesmerized, but as years went by, admiration turned into love. When they started next in a Marathi period drama, playing teenage version of married lead couples, Advik was sure only Lavanya could be his wife in real life also. She was polite, kind, grounded, and everything he needed in his life. They were sixteen then.

But that was the only time he would see her in person, infact anyone would see her. At the peek of her career as a teenager, tragedy struck her, and she lost her mother. After a month, the news came that she left acting. No one saw her after that, as if she vanished into thin air. Not a single photo or news nor even a rumor about her was heard.