HEA #4

Love and Revelation.

Seven months. More than a half year has passed since Neel joined the office as CEO. More than a half year has passed since that presentation case and more than a half year has passed since he liked her. And now it has transformed into love. A one-sided love, because she knew nothing about it.

Actually she is so busy in office and her daughters that she pays least attention to anyone else, especially something like love.

On contrary Neel's feeling has grown with time and it gets even stronger when he sees her dedicated to her work. Not a single person he met in his life that does not pay any attention to other things. He also checked her whole past in the office. Despite of having men that are more than just average looking, she never dated one even though many shows their interest in her including Hitesh. According to the one who knows her a little more says that she have no boyfriend too. He's more attracted towards her because usually it is a man who is a mystery for the world but here she's a mystery who he wants to solve.

But how? She's so professional never in all these months she slipped anything that gives away her personal life.

What was funnier that even living for ten years outside the country like U.S. and U.K., he is enthralled by her. He used to live among the girls that were tall and white and he dated many of them too. He was admirer of blonds and light colored eyes. So, why he falls for a raven head girl, more to that a girl with drak brown eyes? But the shine in them delineates stars. He dream of playing with them and looking into her eyes for eternity.

"You're hopeless Neel." He sighed in one of those nights when he was yet again not able to sleep because of her. She really had gotten into his mind even without knowing. What happens if she actually tries?

*

"Gauri, did you checked the final details that we have to give to marketing department?" Neel asked her. They have to launch their new product in market.

"Yes, sir." She replied. It wasn't curt but still says 'no further conversations'. At least what he thought he was the boss, but when it comes to her it was like he gave all the controls and commands to her.

"Um...I...I was thinking Gauri," he tried to say and when he saw her attention was on him, he suddenly felt skittish. He shifted uncomfortably on his chair. "Uh... Nevermind." He said after a minute. She just shrugged her shoulders and went to her cabin. Neel slumped on his chair. He wanted to ask her out on a coffee.

*

"Neel, sweetheart what happened? Why are you sagging?" Neel's mother asked him once he reached home. He slumped on the couch on living room and he never does that.

"Nothing mom." He answered while reaching for the glass of water.

"Baby, I know you since you were inside my womb. Tell me. Is it business related?" her mother asked worriedly.

"Nah, it is running fine, excelent." He said and then sighed. "Am I not handsome enough to attract a girl?"

Her mother's eyes widen in surprise and after few milli-second she grinned. "Who's the girl?" she asked excitedly.

"Huh?" Neel didn't realized that he asked it aloud.

"Girl. The one you are talking about." His mother replied with the same grin.

"What?" Came unexpected voices, they both turned to the other side, "A girl?" Two women were standing behind them, carrying few shopping bags. One of them was his sister Samira and other was his friend's fiancé, Monica.

"Monica? When did you come?" he asked her. Monica was Canadian, dark blond hairs with light brown eyes. She was the type Neel likes.

"Today morning and I don't have any jet lag so I decided for shopping." She answered.