TBATUD#3

Hangover and Confusion:

Next day when she woke up first thing she realized that she have hangover. She got a severe headache that she can't even open her eyes. She kept her back on the bed for some time closing her eyes and pressing her forehead with her thumb and other fingers. Slowly opening her eyes first thing she noticed after that there was a beige color ceiling fan. What? Where's was her million dollars imported chandelier? She immediately sat up on the bed with all her sleep vanished but soon regretted as her headache increased with equal intensity. "Ah", she groaned painfully shutting her eyes tightly and hiding them with her palm. When finally after a long time she opened her eyes and noticed that this room is even smaller than her bathroom and almost four of this size can fit into it. The color is also so pale, who put plain white color in room along with pale yellow? It is even boring then being in hospital.

Wait is she in hospital? What happened last night? Last thing that she remember is going to the beast/disguise prince's party and ended up alone ordering a drink and then another. 

"Oh God, I must've drunk too much and now I am in hospital. But what kind of disgusting place is that. It's suffocating. That Beast is rich enough to afford a decent private room." She said to herself. "And what a cheap blanket." She removed it using only two of her fingers and then turned her head sideways to search her purse for sanitizer. She found it on the bedside table along with medicine bottle and note. 'Drink the med, it'll help with your hangover', it says. She drank it while cursing the hospitality of the staff, 'No nurses no quotes or flowers and all. They didn't even change my dress. Oh my designer dress it got creases now.' she was babbling it to herself. 

She slipped her foot into her high heels and tried to walk and due to her strong hangover she lost her balance but before she can fall a soft but strong enough pair of hands hold her by her arms. She jerked herself out of it and felt a sudden pang in her head.

"What you think you are doing idiot?" she yelled and again hold her head between her fingers.

"Thanks to God you are finally awake, now I can go to my work." She heard a voice, somehow it seems familiar. She looked up to see the source of the voice and found an average looking man smiling at her. He must be of same age as she is. "And you are?" she asked raising her perfect arc shaped eyebrow.

"As excepted you do not remember anything that happened yesterday. Anyways I am Arav Bajpai, we were classmates in high school." He extended his hand towards her. She crossed her arms in front of her chest as she was giving a disgusting look to his extended hand. When few moments pass and she didn't took his hand he backed up and ran the same hand in his hair. They were thick, dark, silky and smooth she must have noticed because she had this weird expression on her face and was staring his fingers as the make way in between his hairs. He cleared his throat and like a trance has broken she jerked her head and was back with her arrogant look.

"Where am I and how did you found me?" she inquire more like challenged him to give an answer which she do not like.

"Oh about that, you currently are at my sweet home and I met you yesterday at the party when you were drinking yourself to the death." He chuckled nervously and again ran his fingers in his hairs. That's kind of cute, maybe that is his habit she thought to herself.

"And?" She asked him continue.

"And I kind of tried to stop you but you were not listening and when you were done I tried to ask your address but you weren't answering anything straight then I took you to the parking and I found no cars and before I can ask for your phone to call someone you know you passed out and so I took you to my house." He said clear and loud but in single breath, purposely leaving the part where she told him about her past thinking if she didn't remember anything then its better not to tell.