The Bitch And The Underdog

Introduction:

In the stories of bad boys and good girls, we all forget about the villains. Those girls who went too far to keep the rich, handsome boys all by themselves by playing pranks on the good, kind-hearted female nerds, 'the protagonists'. And the cute shy boys that are the friend of those nerds that always remain their friends.

Ever wonder what happen to that selfish, stick figure, branded make-ups and clothing Barbie doll bitches. The main protagonists always get away with the Prince Charming or the Beast that turns out to be a handsome prince. They spend their entire high school life in just impressing the blue blood and insulting the poor protagonists but nevertheless always fail.

What happen to underdogs, who scarify their love for the sake of 'her happiness'? All the troubles they have gone to protect the female protagonists, always helping them in all situations no matter what? We all know about Severus Snape.

Shnaya Roy is your typical bitch a little more than average height, grey eyes and straight brown hairs which ended somewhere at mid of her back and was in high school when she met her love rival. What would have happen is known to everyone. She lost, even after endless efforts of building walls between the beauty and the beast. But their love was so strong to cross any level of difficulty and at the end they succeeded in getting together.

Arav Bajpai is your local school nerd and our underdog. IQ level equivalent to Einstein he was actually the infamous genius. A tall, thin figure (enough to pass through needle hole) with dark brown eyes and equally dark hair. Except Physics his only love was the other nerd, 'the beauty', 'the good girl'. But alas what could be done when fate was already decided. The time they spend solving the math and physics questions together from fourth grade which was as good as a date for two nerds were all waste. All of his chemical equations with her got unbalanced all at once when our beauty decided to take a stand against bullying towards her and fellow nerds. It was then that beast/disguise prince noticed her first and their love life started.

When an arrogant girl is heartbroken she turns scary than she already is. And when a nerd is heartbroken he goes deeper into his beloved books, his first love and forgot the world.

At the day of graduation when everyone was busy with their friends sharing the happiness and congratulating fellow mates, our beauty and the beast/disguise prince was busy with each other at the corner where beauty was crying because her love wasn't going to the same university and he was comforting her saying at least they are in same state. He will come to meet her every weekend. After the beauty was getting little comfortable he stole a peck on lips from her thinking that no one was noticing them. But they were being watched, by two people, one was with despised look and one with sorry look. Despise for them, sorry for himself.

Their eyes met and they stopped for a moment. Eyes soften with emotions they felt. Both knew in an instance what the other was feeling and acknowledged each other feelings toward their respective love interests. But arrogance and pride came in between instantly the other minute. Thoughts surfaced. Bitch thought that if he was not such a coward and told the beauty about his feelings then she would be the one ending with prince charming. Underdog thought that if she didn't played those pranks on beauty then she would never stand against it and got noticed by him, but if he was courageous enough and stand by her side she would have taken him as her hero and today they would be together going to same university for further studies and lived happily ever after. Both of them were looking at each other with their own cloud of thoughts. Then the bitch mouthed him jerk and went on her way followed by some of her exact fashion copying obsequious. And he, well he went to the other way with some dust mites as his only followers.

*****************

This was the first installment for your coffee. Hope you enjoyed it and get refreshed. Next installment is to be served soon. Till then enjoy this little snack. :)

Be Happy and Enjoy :)