TBATUD#5

Conflicts, Issues, Harmony.

Who thought that after so many perfect coffee dates will lead to a disastrous official date? At least not the main characters of this story.

After being asked for an official date, Arav was determined to plan the venue and all the activities they'll do. Of course there won't be any movies that will take lots of time because he doesn't want to waste any but there will be dinner. In Arav's mind it would be simple and perfect for someone like her who never saw anything like he planned.

Arav was standing in front of a mansion that was surrounded by a vast green land. He just completed his security check at the gate and was in front of an automatic glass door which will lead him inside. He gulped on the thought of his own house. He took a deep breath and was about to enter when Shanaya came outside running and engulfed him in tight embrace. This was his and their first physical contact. He was hesitant but eventually submitted into it. She stood on her tip toes and gently pressed her lips on his cheeks, making his pale skin blush.

"Come in," she welcomed him cheerfully. He entered the house and was awestruck by its beauty, its structure was modern but has ethnic furniture and interior décor. The structure and décor were complementing each other. "Just a minute I am coming." She told her vanishing upwards through the grand stair case at the middle of the grand hall. A maid dressed in proper uniform came and placed water, coffee and homemade exotic chocolate cookies which will bring water in ones mouth. He already helped himself with three mouth watering cookies by the time she came in aquamarine keen length frock. Her hairs were dyed black unlike other days when she goes with wild red and were open hanging till her waist. Looks like she got a recent hair cut. They were pin straight and the steps in them were well defined. Arav suddenly forgot everything about the cookies and his mind and heart was all about her.

Arav on the other hand was wearing open button blue checks shirt with a plain black T-shirt inside and it was pair with blue rigged jeans and black sneakers. He took a deep breath, extended his hand towards her and called out with a smile, "Let's go." She held his hand and they both moved out.

"What the hell is this?" Shanaya's eyes were as wide ready to come out of its socket when she found Arav's bike standing out at the main gate. She can't believe her eyes that this is for real. "I can't sit on this." She moved to her side facing Arav and crossing her arms in front of her chest firmly.

"But I don't have any other choice. This is my means of transport." He tried to reason out with her.

"I do not care. I am not going on this. What if I fall?" she yelled at him and she gasped in some realization and said again, "What if I died in an accident? I am not ready to die and I am certainly not travelling on this." Folding her arms in front of her and looked away in determination, pouting.

Arav chuckled on her behavior and said, "That's why I brought an extra helmet my drama queen." All he did was tap her nose and she gave in and they both rode towards their first date destination.

"Arav what's this?" Shanaya asked scrunching her nose towards the panipuri vendor her eyes widen at the sight. They were at small food shop which has wide variety of street foods. Arav thought that she must have never gone to this kind of shop so he decided to start his date from here. After all street food is all girls' first and common love. The only problem was Shanaya is not any girl.

"But dear this is very novel, I mean I can bet you'd have never been somewhere like this." He again tried to reason out very calmly.

"Do you have any idea how much calories they contain? They equal to my one week workout." She hissed through gritted teeth, "and who knows whether they are safe to eat or not?" she added in same tone.