Happily Ever After

"I love you

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." He said connecting his lips to her.

And they lived happily ever after. Right?

NO, wrong. They didn't. Instead it was just one night stand for him or at least only for college's nights. He was just using her as a toy for two years and after graduating he discarded her. That was his last night with her.

A week passed since they were graduated and after countless calls and message, Gauri Goswami finally decided to head toward her boyfriend's office. He was an heir of a billionaire company and she read the news that today he was going to take over it.

It was already evening when she finally got permission to enter his office, though she was lucky because she does not have any appointment still she was allowed because of the generosity of the new boss.

"Namit, what's all this? Why aren't you answering my phone calls or replying to my messages?" she asked angrily as soon as she entered. To her shock she found him flirting with his personal secretary. He send her out when he saw her ex's furious face. Yes, she was past for him now.

"Gauri, Gauri my love, my darling. What are you doing here?" he asked with an evil grin on his face, getting up from his seat and walking to her.

"I asked the question first" she was still raged and his face still carrying the smile.

"You know I don't like domination. And that now I am the chairman of this company. My company, so I was busy in paper works." Now he was just inches away from her. He closed the distance and engulfed her into a tight brace. "Still so soft." He sighed. She pushed him away.

"That's not the question of my answer. Why didn't you reply any of my messages?"

"I was busy." He said in irritated tone moving back.

"I was worried." She retorted in same tone. "You didn't even inform me about any of it. You suddenly vanished. What was I supposed to do?"

He took a deep breath and asked in a calm voice, "What do you want to do?"

A wide smile spread on her face, "Let get married." She squealed.

"What? Are you mad?" his eyes widen.

"Why? You said that once we graduate we'll get married."

"That...that was just something I've said in naivety. You certainly cannot take it seriously."

"Seriously? Are you mad? What are you saying? This was the only condition on which I gave you everything." Now her eyes were ready to get out of the socket.

"Who's at fault darling? To be honest with you, I only wanted all of that out of bet." He said so casually it made her sick.

"Out of bet?" she asked shocked, perplexed whatever you name it.