TBATUD #2

Party and Alcohol

After six years they were destined to meet again. Their college were finished and currently attending a party. A marriage party. Marriage of their first loves. The beauty and the beast/disguise prince. Both decide to get married as soon as they are off with their studies.

Arav is now a space engineer and is an intern at Space Institute, working on his dream project. Well, excellent students do get their dream job early, and he was an example of distinction. His facial features aren't changed much, with the same height, dark eyes, and hair he just put on some weight and now fat enough not to pass through needle's hole. No deep husky voice no chiseled body girls drool about, just an oddly handsome facial features that will only attract you if you are ready to look beyond those big thick glasses which he still wear and didn't switched over contact lenses. Dressed in a formal red button-up shirt and blue jeans, he was attending his first love's marriage with a heavy heart. He felt sorry for himself not to be brave enough to confess his love. But it was their destiny, what could he even do?

Shanaya was attending the marriage, to see how her first love was destroying his life. She still thought that she was best for him. He was a royalty, and how can a middle-class girl handle such high class standard. She was used to royalty as she was born with a silver spoon. With her father's ever increasing political career, she was well accustomed to high-class society manners. Well, what can she do when the person in front is asking this for himself? She was a top model already now, she started her career at the age of fifteen now she is full fledged model, just completed her graduation in fashion designing and working with fashion designer who is counted in world's top list her own mother, Shalini Roy. Isn't just great she is living the exact life she wished for except today. She did not think of the day when she'll be drinking herself to lose her sober state in order to forget the days she spent with him, the boy she lost her virginity with, the boy for which she lower her standard to insult that girl, girl at which she didn't even glance.
"Gross, what I am even doing here," she thought to herself.

Arav headed over to the mini bar for a mock tail. Of course, he did not drink or smoke. There, he saw a girl who somewhat looked familiar. She was wearing a beautiful blood red frock dress which ended just above her keens. Wearing at least six inches heels of the same color as dress. He may focus on more details, but her red hair and the way she was drank three shots already in front of him distract him, and given that he knew her, his feet automatically forwarded towards her.

"Shanaya?" he asked, standing near her, leaning a little to see the slightly hanging head. She lifted her head upward, crease forming on her forehead's skin, eyes narrowed thinking deeply 'do I know him' and before she even ask he continued, "Well if isn't you Miss Shanaya Roy", he said smiling and taking the seat beside her and continued, "Of all these people you are the least I excepted."

"Who the hell you think you are sucker?" she yelled in slurred voice. She was so drunk that she didn't even recognize that he was once the victim of her arrogance. He smiled.

"Arav Bajpai." He said and continued, "Are you drunk?"

"You, you coward sloth, bastard, brainy maniac, you put both of us in this situation you FU...", she was now little aware of her place and stop herself from cursing him more.

"Easy there lady, it's over now. We are on the same boat here. If I may ask why you are here?" he asked politely.

"No you may not." She answered curtly taking another shot down in one gulp.

"Wow, I have never seen any lady drinking that much. You must be sulking as much as I do or even more, after all you have worked hard for getting him then me." he said in low voice filled with sadness.