Chapter Twelve: Nightmare's 1/2

Trigger Warning(SA)

Blood was everywhere, a man was laying on the pavement dead. I just witnessed a murder, a man's life just ended right in front of me. I've never seen anything like this, never even seen too much of it on tv. I wanted to hurl, to run but I couldn't. My limbs were like limp noodles.

Once I got some of my bearings back, I realized that the murderer was trying to drag me back to the truck.

I yelled and tried to run away from Vicker, but he was too strong. He pinned me up against his car. I tried to fight back, tried to get him off of me, but before I could even come to terms with what was going on he was inside me ...

I scream because it hurt. I had never been with a man, like this. I screamed because I instantly felt dirty, and filthy from the inside out.

I screamed until he put his hand over my mouth and muffled them, so no one heard me...

Even though no one could hear, I couldn't hold them in.

"Hey, sweets wake up!" My shoulders began to shake violently, and my eyes slam open to a pair of familiar comforting green eyes.

Instantly sobs made their way to the surface. It was just a nightmare. Vickers wasn't here, he wasn't here.

I grab Harley and pull him as close to me as I physically can, not caring if I'm only in a t-shirt and his shorts. Not caring if this is the rawest form of me anyone has ever seen. I needed him to hold me, I need to feel safe.

He rolled onto his side and pulled my head to him; he strokes my hair as I ugly cried into his chest. His warmth and firmness incasing me from the outside world. He even wrapped his legs around mine to draw me in closer. "Shhh, sweets." He soothes me as if I'm a child, slightly rocking me back and forth. If only he could be here every time I had a nightmare, if only he could whisper away the demons every time, they decide to visit me in my sleep.

After a minute of me getting myself together the cries stop and we're left there tangled in each other. There wasn't an inch of skin that wasn't embraced by him, I want to stay like this forever. "I'm sorry."

Surely, he was already regretting promising my brother that he would look after me.

"What are you apologizing for?" He continues to stroke my hair. "For being human?" He leans in and nuzzles his nose and mouth against the top of my head.

"For crying all over your chest," I say smiling against his skin, clinging to him as hard as I can as if he was going to get up and run away the first chance he gets. My hand was splayed out on his back, I felt his muscles growing tense underneath my touch like he was restraining himself from moving.

"In that case. Your forgiven." caught up in his hot skin pressed up against mine, I let my fingertips grace his exposed back. I hear him suck in air to the point his lungs are full, the muscles growing even tenser. I rubbed smooth oval shapes up and down his spine, my hand has a mind of its own as it explores his flesh.

My lip's part when he shifts, so that his leg is between mine, hovering over me slightly, his forehead now resting on mine. Our breaths were ragged and uneven, tension building thicker every second. My core tightened at the feel of him between my thighs. "Stop. Now. Sweet's." He says through gritted teeth and my fingertips halt their war path. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest that I'm scared he can feel it. It's so loud I can hear it in my ears.

He makes the move to leave the bed, but I couldn't handle the idea of him leaving right now. I needed him right beside me, whispering away my demons.

"Stay." I try to make my voice firm, so it sounds more like a command, but it sounded more like a question.