Chapter Twenty-Five: 2/2

I stare into his eyes, my lips parted. My heart took over my brain, I don't care if he will regret what he was doing or saying tomorrow. I didn't care that this could all just be fueled by lust for him all I cared about was getting closer to him. To feel his hands all over me, every inch of me feeling his warm touch.

To feel him coax me into another orgasm or if would let me, to pull one out of him. My breath grew quicker just thinking about the sounds he would make as he came.

"I couldn't because I couldn't stop thinking about the girl being you. No one else was going to be good enough, no one was going to fit as perfectly as you do in my hands. I can't do this anymore. I have to have you." He places his arm around my waist right above my behind pulling me into him until we are flush against each other. He takes his other hand and pulls my face up to meet his eyes by my chin.

"I tried I fucking did, sweets. You deserve so much better, but I can't stop thinking about killing anyone that lays a fucking hand on you." He leans down and pulls my lip into his mouth, nibbling on it pulling a groan out of me, God that feels like heaven.

"Finally," I say before pushing my lips up against his again breathing him in. He places his hand under my thigh and hauls me up until I'm wrapped around him, tangled in him.

We pull and push against each other's mouths, fighting for dominance until he eventually wins pushing his tongue in my mouth, his dancing with mine.

He sits me down on the countertop and he pulls away to meet my eyes, he seems like a different person, the fire in his eyes has consumed him whole and there is restraint in them, he had finally caught his prey and was about to devour me, my stomach twitching at the thought.

He kneels on one knee, his face level with my most sensitive spot. I hold myself up clenching the edge of the counter my nerves getting to me. I was so nervous I was shaking and I could feel goosebumps raise all over my skin.

"Is this, okay?" He asks as he starts to pull my dress up, the fabric tickling me as it goes adding to my already prickling legs.

"I've n- never done this before, Harley," I say my eyelids hooded from my erratic heartbeat. I was panting partially from nerves and mostly from excitement. My grip on the counter tightened.

"I'll go slow." He says as he kisses my thigh gently. I throw my head back already loving the way his mouth felt on my warm skin. "Unless you don't want to?" I felt him grin against my skin knowing what he was doing to me.

"P-please," I begged. "Don't stop."

Harley's calloused hands make their way over my skin until he reaches the edge of where my panties should be, when he discovers that there is nothing there his gaze flickers up to mine and I smirk down at him, loving the way his eyes fall twice as heavy before he lowers his mouth down to get a look at me. I grow a little shy and try to close my legs, to shield his view of the sensitive area.

He takes his hands and places them on my thighs pushing them apart, my dress falling further up my thighs exposing me fully to him. His eyes feasted on my flesh almost as if he was trying to memorize every detail of it.

"Your fucking perfect." He says right before he lowers his lip to my bud and kisses it softly. Just the right amount of pressure to make me lose control.

I throw my head back again, my body moving on its own accord. "You like that?" He asks and I muster up the energy to nod, giving him the confirmation he needs to continue.

Then I feel his mouth part as he takes my clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue around in circles slowly. Painfully slowly.

"Oh, my god," I say in shock as I grab his hair at the roots, his hands come back into place on my thighs to keep them apart.

He goes slow for a few more moments before speeding up his pace and my stomach clench's with each shock that he is sending through me. Just when I think that this is the best thing I have ever felt in my life. He lifts one of his hands, keeping my other leg hiked up, to give him assess to my clit.

His fingers rest around my hole, tracing it, "And this? Is this okay?" His voice was pained as he pulled away from me. I could tell he was holding himself back for me, he wanted me to be comfortable, and somehow that made this moment a whole lot more than it was.

I nod again and he groans as he lets his finger dip into my hole, his tongue continuing its licking and sucking. Driving me completely crazy.

His finger pumped into me working with the tempo of his tongue, driving me closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm getting close," I say breathlessly, my grip on the counters growing even tighter

He wraps the free hand around my back and pulls me closer to his mouth, burying into me with greater pressure as he slips in another finger pumping in fast, and faster, and faster ...

"Harley!" I moan as I tug at his hair almost animalistic, my thighs clamped around his face riding out the feeling in his mouth. "Oh god."

Once the tingles become manageable I release my hold on him. He proceeds to lick me, sucking all of my wetness up for himself like it was the best thing he has ever tasted.

He stands up and then leans into me, kisses me on the mouth sweeping his tongue into my parted lips. I could tell he liked the idea of me tasting myself, he loved it even because he pulled me closer to his mouth as he bit my lip again and sucked on the flesh causing it to swell.

Our eyes lock as he pulls away and I wonder if he sees in mine what I saw in his ...

A fever. A fever so hot it was burning brighter and brighter the longer we left it alone.

My breath grew heavy and I kept my eyes on him as I lowered myself to my knees. "Maddie ..." He groans out as my slender hands come up to his suit pants undoing his belt. "You don't have to do this. I did that because I wanted to not because I expected the same in return." The whole time he is talking I still work away on his pants, pulling them down, spotting the bulge in his boxers, slightly damn from pre-cum.

"I want to see you," I whisper as my fingers curl around the waistband of his boxers. "Please."

Our gaze stays locked as I slide down his boxers, his erection popping free finally pulling my attention away from his green eyes to look at his member. I had never seen one so close before.

Curiosity and fascination guide my hands to it, tracing the veins on it. "Maddie ..." He says almost sounding out of breath, pleading for me to put him out of his misery.

I wrap my hand around his girth, watching as it seeps pre-cum from its tip. Harley inhales deeply and holds himself up by grabbing the counter.

I guide my tongue over the pre-cum curious how it tastes, it was salty. I open my mouth wrapping my lips around his member. Harly grunts deeply and I feel his hand snake itself through my hair pushing my mouth further onto it.

He set the pace pulling and pushing my head until he was pumping so fast into me that my lips started to tingle, it was rough, but I loved it. I loved knowing that I was the one causing him to behave this way. Knowing that I was the one causing him to make all of those noises made me shake with want for him.

He's growing closer, I can tell because with each pump he is getting deeper, making me take him further into my mouth until he hits the back of my throat causing me to gag. I was scared that it would turn him off, but it seems to do the opposite because he buries into me, making me take him down, causing me to gag once again. He only did it two more times before I felt his member throbbing in my mouth, and warm salty liquid seeping down my throat.

I glance up at him and he's looking at me, his eyebrows furrowed with worry. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to hurt you."

His member slips out of my mouth, and I stand up with a weird feeling coming all over me, but I smile because the feeling is almost one of completion. "You didn't."

"Still, I shouldn't have been so rough." He says pulling a napkin off of the counter and wiping my mouth for me. He then pulls me into his chest resting his chin on my head. I sit and wait for him to say this was a mistake, waiting for him to deny that that was one of the most spectacular things that he has ever felt.

But he doesn't ...

He just holds me.

-.-.-.-.-