Chapter Seventeen: 2/2

The next morning, I wake up and I'm sure it's a dream there was no way I had her laying on my chest, right where I wanted her. This was literal heaven, I couldn't think of a better way to wake up.

She tossed and turned a little before settling her head back down on my chest, her body was laying between my legs, and I dug my head back into the couch cushion needing it to swallow me whole because I had morning wood, and she wasn't helping it go down anytime soon.

Maybe it would settle before she wakes u- ... "Harley." It's a weak whisper and I look back down to see her still sleeping. Was she dreaming about me?

I furrow my eyebrows as I watch her lip's part and her wiggle around shifting her other cheek to be pressed against my chest. "Harley."

It came out as a moan, and I go still.

I've imagined that exact thing in that exact tone far too many times, coming from her mouth. My jaw clenches as I lose my breath.

Self-restraint.

Leave.

Get up.

Walk away.

Think about the bigger picture.

She was on top of me, she had those kinds of dreams about me like I have her. The revelation making it impossible to move, maybe if I could just stay still until she quits then I would be in the safe zone, to scared that if I move, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back from doing something that would just complicated things further. Something that would make it harder on the both of us.

This would solve nothing but getting me addicted to her until I couldn't give her up.

God knows my mother couldn't put hers away even when everything she used to love was in danger, the same thing would happen to me if I ever took Maddie. Everything I love, including her, would be in danger.

"Ahh." She throws her leg over mine and I can feel her on my thigh. Her warm heat pressed flush against my leg begging for friction that she was desperately needing. Her eyes closed tightly as the intense feeling she was dreaming about forced her to draw my thigh closer to her center.

Leave.

Leave.

Leave.

Finnic's sister.

I close my eyes tight and repeat it over and over again.

Finnic's sister.

Leave.

Leave.

She grinds into me, and I growl, it wasn't working. I couldn't force myself from this couch, couldn't take away her only form of friction. Shes been so stressed lately, this would be good for her. I know it's a sick way of trying to justify what I was doing but I needed an escape. I needed a way to be able to enjoy this moment and still hold my baring's.

I would help her ... relax. That was it, that was all there was to this.

I fist the couch cushions as I don't dare move then. I throw my head back and clench my jaw keeping myself still the best I could. I hiked my leg up slightly so that she had better access to it.

She grinds into me and a moan exhale from her lips and my jaw unclenches as I try to get more air into my lungs. I was warm everywhere, my skin feeling like it was on fire.

She moves against me until I'm sure she is getting close to her release; she starts to wake up.

Her movements slowing when she was so close.