Chapter Twenty-Four: Tell Me To Stop 1/2

His eyes ...

I stared into them remembering every single speck of green and yellow, wondering how they could be so perfect.

His nose ...

Shaped strong like he was his own personal Greek god.

His lips ...

The taste of them still embedded in my mind, they are firm at this moment, as he tries to restrain himself from doing something that only he would regret.

In my head, I had given myself to him already. I had drowned in his lake and emerged from those warm waters bonded to him for life. Even if we weren't around each other my thoughts were his, when he was around my body begged to be his ...

I was his ...

His hands were still locked around my waist and his gaze hooded past no return; he knew I was studying him in a less-than-friendly way because of the grunt that pulled itself out from his throat. "You're killing me, sweets." He throws his head back giving me a first-row view of the veins popping out of the skin there making my thighs tighten on their own accord.

He lifts his head seeming unable to stop himself from roaming my body with his gaze. I notice his grip grow firmer when his eyes hand on my peaked nipples through the thin fabric of the white tank top. "You are so beautiful." His grip loosens and he lets his fingers graze their way up my side pausing before they make their way around to my semi-exposed stomach.

"Every fucking inch of you turns me on." As he says the words his hips lift, and I feel the bulge through his pants meet my thin wet panties.

My lips part and a soft groan leave them, it was like a lightning rod had been sent through my body and the electricity was looking for a way out of my flesh causing my lips to shiver with the force of it.

"Tell me to stop." He pleads as his hand dances an inch up my tank top. Logically I should stop this because we could afford for him to take a week away from me to figure out what's going on again. No, we would be stuck in close proximities for a while until my ankle heels.

We shouldn't be doing this, but I could force the word out of my mouth because this feeling was addictive and I wanted nothing more in this world than to feel his hand over my breast and to feel his bulge, the evidence of his affection towards me, gride into me making me light up again.

The pain in my ankle was masked with newfound sensations that tickled my skin with every stroke of his finger and every exhale that is cast onto my neck.

"But that's the last thing I want you to do." I roll my hips into his loving the friction that his jeans are causing the only thing that would feel better would be if he was bare.

"Fuck." It was a whisper, but I heard him clear as day, it just fueled my motion even more. He let his hand sneak up my shirt a little more, he was playing me. He knew I wanted his hand to reach the tender buds on my breast more than anything else. He knew that I wanted him to cup them as if they were only his.

Wanted him to claim them, and ruin me for any other man because no one else would amount to him. Other men weren't even on the same scale as Harley and although the thought should scare me that I was potentially ruining my standards, it didn't because how could I wish to never know something that was the sole reason I exist anymore? How do I unlearn how to live for the first time?

It was possible but unfathomable.

I would never wish to have never felt the touch of his lips. I couldn't imagine how I have gone this long without experiencing all that Harley Walker is.

"Touch me," I say in a voiceless moan. It was practically a beg at this point, I didn't just want it, I needed it so bad my body was aching for it.

Everything throbbing, heated with his gaze all over me.

I loved that he was looking at me, I loved that he was having to fight off his demons trying to stay away from me. It was good to know that all of this wasn't one-sided. That we were in this together. We wanted to keep each other at an arm's length because we needed each other too much to screw this up and neither one of us was ready to be put into a relationship like this because we needed to figure ourselves out before adding people to that mixture. We needed to fix ourselves before we could be an us.

At this moment though, none of that mattered because my body's needs overpowered all common sense. Screw the future, screw the past, screw anything that didn't involve this moment right now. Where Harley is looking at me like he could survive off of my very breath.

"Sweet's I .." He starts to protest my request, but I cut him off before he has the chance to take this much-needed moment away from me so soon.

"Please. I need it." His mouth comes down on my neck sucking the skin into his mouth, twirling his tongue around and around making me lightheaded and dizzy. I throw my head back and a moan I didn't even recognize as my own admits out turning Harley almost feral.

His hands wrap around me, his hands squeezing my behind in his rough large hands, pulling me even closer to his erection. He pushes up onto me and breaks away from my neck only to move further up to my ear sucking the lope into his mouth, his stubble tickling me along with his exhales.

All of the tingles finally combusted making me move my hips without even thinking about it, my rolls meeting his thrust nearly sending me over the edge.

"I'm not the right person for this ..." He says his voice unrecognizable coated in lust. "You need someone gentle, Maddie." He says as he calms his thrust the best he can.

"What do you mean?" I say a little lost not being able to truly focus on what he was saying.

He flips us over and hovers over me, his bulge still pressing hard against my soaked panties. My legs wrapped around his hips begging him to quit thinking and just put me out of my misery. "I ... I can't control myself with you." He groans out as he quickens his pace meeting my raised hips with force strong enough to rock the bed.

My moans grow louder and quicker my orgasm right on the forefront, as he continues to pound against me, his suit pants causing just the right amount of friction. "I can't be gentle, you need someone that can love you right, sweets." He says but he never lightens up his thrust.

"How can I have someone else, when all I can think about is you," I say the words just before my orgasm takes hold of me and my head digs into the mattress.

"H-Harley." I gasp for air through my parted lips, my eyes closing.

"Open your eyes." He demands and they flutter open despite my body protesting it.

I stare into his eyes as I cum, soaking my panties to the point that it was making my thighs slippery. He thrust against me keeping my orgasm at its peak.

"Don't let go yet, pretty girl." He says our eyes still locked and I hold on to the orgasm feeling my body becoming a melting pot of tingles shaking my whole body. I start to close my eyes again, but Harley reaches behind my head and fists my auburn locks around his fingers forcing my head up and my eyes to lock with him again.

"Ahhh, there it is." He says in a deep voice that has me quaking even harder than before.

After a few amazingly blissful moments he rolls off of me, his hand still stroking my hair. "What am I going to do with you?" He says as our eyes meet again, his filled with something akin to self-loathing and angst.

"Keep me."

-.-.-.-.-
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you ❤️