Chapter 8

Ok, this is a reaally short chapter, buuuut ;) Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think! :* Once this one is uploaded I'll start writing the next one :) 

When I finally found Nick, I couldn't find the questions that had been overflowing in my mind just moments before. My mouth opened and closed, searching for words, but there were none. 

When he saw my face, he raced over to me. "Celia, whats wrong?" His voice held panic. 

"His.. His arms.." I whispered as tears slowly fell down my face. 

I wasn't crying for my own hurt feelings this time. I wasn't crying because I was sad, lonely, or homesick. I was crying for Luca, and the pain he had endured sometime in his past. His arms were tattooed with constant reminders of it, and my heart was breaking for him. 

I pulled out of Nick's arms, that I hadn't realized were holding me, and looked up at him. 

"What happened to him Nick?" His face looked so sad, and the realization hit me that whatever it was, it was bad, very bad. 

I needed to see him. 

I turned from Nick and raced down the hallway. 

"Celia, no! Just leave him alone, he's mad and he'll only take it out on you!" Nick yelled after me. 

"Let him."

When I finally entered his office he was standing behind his desk, back facing me, looking out the large windows. He turned as I entered. 

I ran towards him before I could talk myself out of it, wrapping my arms around his waist, hugging him as tightly as I could. 

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. 

He stood frozen for a moment. I felt his hand softly brush through my hair before he pulled away from me and left the room.