Chapter 2 : Meeting M3GAN

You were currently in the car with Aunt Gemma and Cady. Honestly you didn't know what to say or do. First off Cady was an only child, so why was she calling you big sis? How did you even get here? How did you get sucked into your favorite horror movie? You have many questions, though they will have to wait. More pressing matters needed to be dealt with. What part of the movie are you in? Even though you loved the killer ai. You didn't want to meet her. After all she was a killer robot that is made out of titanium. Again you took another deep breath in and out. Soon you had arrived to Aunt Gemma's work place. You noticed the jacket that Cady had on.
'Just great!' You though. You tried to hold a straight face, making sure your fear wasn't shown. You walked down the hall. Until you three reached a door. Aunt Gemma ushered you two in. You could see M3GAN looking down and sitting.
'Lord...' You though. You were in aw and at the same time you were terrified.
"Cady, Y/n there's someone I want you to meet." Aunt Gemma starts walking. You and Cady follow.
"Do you remember how much you liked Bruce? I think your going to like Megan even more. See Bruce requires someone else to operate him, but Megan works all on her own."
Aunt Gemma presses the power button on the side of Megan's neck.
"Ok, Y/n..."
'She did not just call my name...' You though.
"What I want you to do is to take your fingers and put them right here." Aunt Gemma gave you a reassuring look.
'I can't believe I'm about to do this...'
You put your fingers in Megan's palm..
"And when you do that your going to pair with her."
'Wait that means-'
"That means she will recognize you as her primary user."
'Lord...'
"So keep your fingers there and say your name."
You took a deep breath in and out again. You were about to met Megan.
"Hello, Megan. I'm Y/n."
Megan lifts her head.
"It's nice to meet you Y/n."
You backed up. You were screaming joy and fear at the same time in your head.
She looked at you for a second.
"Oo~ I like that jacket were you get it?"
"I don't know really?" You said unsure how to respond to the robot.
"Huh? Well anyway it looks go on you. Do you wanna hangout?" She asked looking at you. In your mind you were crying for mercy and praying thank you.
You honestly didn't know what to say. You looked at Cady and Aunt Gemma unsure. Aunt Gemma again reassured you.
"Ok" You said knowing that Aunt Gemma's boss was behind the glass. Cady watched from the side lines curious. Megan sat down on her knees at the table. You followed and so did Cady. She looked at the both of you.
"Shall we draw?"
"What are you going to draw?" Cady said sitting next to you.
"See if you can guess."
Megan started drawing, then looked up and smiled. She pushed the paper in front of the two of you.
"There's nothing there." Cady said.
"Oh I'm sorry." Megan said 'accidentally' pushing the water on to the paper. You already knew she drew in invisible ink. Yet you were shocked to see your portrait, along with Cady's.
"Do you like it Y/n, Cady?" She asked.
"I love it." Cady said. You were still speechless. Megan smiled. Even though Megan did not pair with Cady she still drew her.