Chapter 8 : Vacation

A few days later. Aunt Gemma was packing up her bags for a trip. She had announced yesterday at the dinner table that she would be taking everyone on a trip including Megan. Honestly you were trying to contain your excitement. Soon you guys got to the hotel, everyone set their bags down in the room. There was a table, a chair, a sofa, a TV, a refrigerator, a bathroom, a counter top with a sink and two beds. It was a pretty nice hotel.
"Ok so me and Cady will be sharing a bed and you Y/n will be sharing a bed with Megan." Aunt Gemma said. You almost died right there. You swore your spirit was just floating out of your body.
"You mean I'm going to be sharing a bed with Megan?" You asked hopefully no one could see the blush creeping on your face.
"Yes, I don't want to put her charging mat on the sofa, nor the chair. So the only place is the bed. She'll just be laying next to you."
Laying next to you
LAYING NEXT TO YOU
L A Y I N G  N E X T  T O  Y O U
"I'm going to use to restroom." You said.
As you faded into the restroom. Megan walked back into the room. Aunt Gemma asked her to get more towels so she didn't hear your previous conversation. You emerged out of the bathroom. Currently Cady was watching tv and Aunt Gemma was on her computer. Megan was sitting on your... no our bed.
'Wholesome... Wholesome thoughts...'
A couple hours go by, everyone is just about ready to go to bed. It's been a long drive. Honestly your silently cursing yourself. Sleeping in the same bed with Megan? God is this a blessing or a curse? You layed down on your side of the bed closing your eyes. You felt Megan lay down as well. The room was dark so no one could see your blush probably.