Chapter 29 : I Am Titanium~

Aunt Gemma took Megan and wrapped her up in plastic bubble wrap. She was upset that her creation, her beautiful creation, had turned out this way. She drove to her job, dropped off Megan, and hooked her in the chamber. She finally had a discussion with her coworkers, telling them her finds, asking for help to restore the files. Megan hung on the rack. Her mind was calculating a plan. Aunt Gemma soon left. As her partners start to work on restoring the files. Suddenly the computer stops working.
"This is her doing..."
"Well what are we going to do?"
"We have to unhook her..."
"..."
Cole went to unhook Megan. As soon as he did. Megan wrapped a wire around his neck. He was hanging and choking. She then started to leave, not before setting the room a blaze. Megan stopped and looked into the room. She had to make sure these two died here for certain. Making sure to give them a parting gift, she started to sing.
"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titanium~" Then proceeded to lock the door, and block it. The two banged on the door. She stood there until the banging slowly stop and so did there breaths.