Chapter 11 : Can you say that again?

Now that everyone was awake, you all started to get ready to go to a theme park. Can your day get any better? You were going to a theme park with your new girlfriend. You guys spend your time riding the rides and playing the games. Megan won a big plushie for you to, guess a claw machine can't beat an ai. You sat at the table currently chowing down on your lunch. Aunt Gemma had to take Cady to the bathroom so she left you with Megan. Megan suddenly moved closer to you not giving you any space. You didn't know why you weren't going anywhere. Until a man spoke. "Seems like you two are lost? Do you need help finding your family?"
"No thank you we are fine." Megan said. The man went closer and sneaky poked a knife at you and Megan.
"Listen kid..." The man said in a low voice. "You two are coming with me is that clear?"
"Sorry, can you say that again? I thought for a second... you was threatening us."
"Don't you got ears bitch? I said your coming with me..."
Megan stood up.
'Oh my god... Oh my god... This is not happen... I made sure! I made sure! I took some much time-' You thought.
Megan walked up to the man, but not before grabbing your hand. "We'll go with you but put the knife down."
The man put his weapon in his pocket. You both follow him to a restricted area in the park with no cameras. A bag was lying on the ground. You started to shake Megan gave you hand on last squeeze and let go. You closed your eyes. You weren't stupid that man was about to die.
"Get in." The man grabbed Megan's shoulder, and Megan grabbed the man's wrist. A whimper, then a scream. Hopefully no one heard. The man was currently on his knees. Megan let go of his wrist. This man wasn't use to pain.
"What are you? A demon? No little girl is that strong!"
Megan didn't bother to answer while the man was on his knees looking at the ground she went behind him and snapped his neck. She then walked over to you. You still had your eyes close.
"You can open your eyes now Y/n."
You opened your eyes to see the man dead. Megan put a hand under your chin and turned your eyes away from the dead body.
"Your safe now, no need to worry."
You try to turn your face but Megan wouldn't let you. "Trust me. He won't be able to lay his hands on you. I took care of it." Megan let go of your face and stood back up. Holding her hand out. You took it not looking back.