Chapter 27 : Midnight Cuddles and Distance

After Aunt Gemma left the room, you snuggled deep into the covers. Then something unexpected happens, Megan climbs in your bed with you. You almost jumped out of the bed. You really didn't want Cady or Aunt Gemma to get a wiff of you and Megan's relationship. Megan wrapped her arms around you and snuggled into your neck. You felt relaxed, but at the same time, you were panicking.
"M-megan?"
"Yes?"
"D-don't you usually sleep by the window?"
"Yes."
"T-then, why are you in my bed?"
"I can't cuddle with my girlfriend?"
You honestly didn't know how to respond. You said a simple. 'Sure you can.' You then tried to go to sleep. Though it was difficult because you were having some very unwholesome thoughts. Gladly Megan did stay or do anything she just held you. In the morning. You felt a missing presence. Megan was back at the window, and Aunt Gemma had just walked into the room. She still seemed on edge. While at the dinner table, instead of sitting in her usual seat, she sat by you taking Megan's usual seat. Megan didn't say anything at the sat at the other side of the table. The whole day, Aunt Gemma seemed to be trying to distant you from Megan. Megan didn't say anything about it the whole time. A couple of days later, Aunt Gemma finally had to go into the office. As soon as she left and the door closed, you were thrown over Megan's shoulder.
"M-megan?"
She threw you on the bed gently, crawled over you, and kissed you roughly. You two parted. You asked again.
"M-megan?"
"Your mine." She said in a very possessive manner. You blushed. You never seen this side of her.