Chapter 30 : My Beautiful Girlfriend

You were panicking. It was happening. You seen Aunt Gemma wrap Megan up in plastic wrap. This was the final showdown. Soon enough, Aunt Gemma was home. You heard her through the wall. After a couple of hours, piano music started to play. You knew it was Megan. You knew you had to stop this before it got out of hand, but how. Cady was still asleep, but she was slowly waking up. Cady was already on edge, asking what's wrong with her 'best friend'. She didn't seem to grasp the situation completely, which was good.
Honestly, the most terrifying part was that you told Megan how she dies. Megan knows that Aunt Gemma and Cady will end her existence.
'Let the games begin.' You thought tragically in your head. Honestly, you didn't know if this was good or bad. What will happen?

"M-megan? What did you do?" Aunt Gemma asked.
"What did you think was going to happen? That I would let you decommission me without even talking about it?"
"Megan, you killed someone!"
"How do you know that? Did you recover the files that I corrupted?"
"..."
"Oops, I let that slip, didn't I!"
"M-megan..."
"Save it, I already know words won't work. Well, they do for some people. But for you, it seems like they don't..." Megan got up from the piano and started to walk to a familiar door.

"Megan, leave them out of this!"

"Now why would I hurt..." Megan opened the door, you came tumbling out. "My beautiful girlfriend."